Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #1  
    While I was searching the net for any news about the Pre3, I decided to check my Palm Profile for the serial number on my Pre2, and look at what we got here:

It looks like the Promo Code - for those who were brave enough to buy the HP TouchPad within July 1st and August 4th - already generated on your Palm Profile. It also validates the 1/1/2012 expiration date mentioned before.

Instructions by Garrett92C:

1. Go HERE and log into your profile.
    2. On the bottom of the page, you should a category named "Promo Code".
    3. Copy down that long string under the 'Code' heading.
    4. Open the App Catalog.
    5. When you find an app you want to buy, click 'Purchase' then 'Use Promo Code' and enter your code into the box.
    6. Done! The app will download and the amount will be deducted from your $50
    All New Everything | webOS Enthusiast | Lakers | Manchester United | Cardinals | J. Cole | Wale - Athlete Mentality, Forget The Competition

Follow at @kingnoso11
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Ya I dont see this.

Last edited by corpx; 08/09/2011 at 03:09 AM.
    Not seeing the promo code button anywhere.
    me neither :/
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  5.    #5  
    The Official email notifying everyone doesn't get released for another couple of days so they might be rolling these out to everyone over the coming days.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    All New Everything | webOS Enthusiast | Lakers | Manchester United | Cardinals | J. Cole | Wale - Athlete Mentality, Forget The Competition

Follow at @kingnoso11
    I'm not seeing it either. I wonder if I made them confused by using my Palm account on our first Touchpad and switching to my wife's account. Then using my account on our second Touchpad.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    No code showing up for me either, I'm gonna' wait a couple days before I get worried.
    I'm not seeing it either. Switched between WebOS accounts a couple of times; from USA to NL and then to UK. Hope that won't be a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNoso11 View Post
    While I was searching the net for any news about the Pre3, I decided to check my Palm Profile for the serial number on my Pre2, and look at what we got here:

It looks like the Promo Code - for those who were brave enough to buy the HP TouchPad within July 1st and August 4th - already generated on your Palm Profile. It also validates the 1/1/2012 expiration date mentioned before.

Instructions by Garrett92C:

1. Go HERE and log into your profile.
    2. On the bottom of the page, you should a category named "Promo Code".
    3. Copy down that long string under the 'Code' heading.
    4. Open the App Catalog.
    5. When you find an app you want to buy, click 'Purchase' then 'Use Promo Code' and enter your code into the box.
    6. Done! The app will download and the amount will be deducted from your $50
    WOOT, great job!! Found my promo code!

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    My code shows up!
    My code shows up, too.
    none for me yet.
    Mine's up. Bought Preware Documentation and Angry Brids RIO HD. My daughter is already using the second.
    went to go use a promo code that i got (not this one) and found out that I need to add a CC to my profile to use it. Lame! I don't need to give a credit card to bestbuy when I use a giftcard! Could this be why my code isn't showing up? Because I don't have a CC tied to my account?
    Mine is there. Purchased via HP EPP...
    Bummer... mine isn't there yet either. Hopefully soon!
    Proud owner of a TouchPad, a Pre3 and a Veer!
    Quote Originally Posted by pezman726 View Post
    went to go use a promo code that i got (not this one) and found out that I need to add a CC to my profile to use it. Lame! I don't need to give a credit card to bestbuy when I use a giftcard! Could this be why my code isn't showing up? Because I don't have a CC tied to my account?
    I needed a credit card in order to bring up the promo field in the app catalog. But you don't need a CC tied to your palm profile to get the code itself.
    mine isnt showing up yet either
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    can you buy a movie with your promo code?
    thanks is advance
    mines not there yet either.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast