Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree8Likes
    Ordered mine in June from walmart.com. It arrived June 29, but I haven't received an email nor a code as of this morning.
  2. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'm virtually positive they will go by the activation date. They have no way of knowing the purchase date.

You might try giving HP a call and see if they can fix it for you.
    They will be able to see the purchase date by Serial Number, attached to that serial number in the system will also be the SKU# from which store it was purchased from. At least I believe that's how it works.
    Last edited by Bo; 08/15/2011 at 11:03 AM.
    on the line with HP/Palm customer device and I am currently on hold to speak with a Senior rep wait still holding after 30 min. Boy they are really confused over this whole sitch,as no one seems to be able to help. Wait I now have been "escalated" to an even higher up..... To be continued "in the near future " lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Can those not getting the emails tell me if they are seeing the promo code show up on their profile online.
    I did not get an email yet or a promo code on my profile. I bought my Touchpad on 1 July. I'm also waiting for my $50 mail in rebate. I'm frustrated because I'm eager to blow the $50 app credit on games. I bought all the other stuff I needed.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub94 View Post
    on the line with HP/Palm customer device and I am currently on hold to speak with a Senior rep wait still holding after 30 min. Boy they are really confused over this whole sitch,as no one seems to be able to help. Wait I now have been "escalated" to an even higher up..... To be continued "in the near future " lol
    Any luck? I'm waiting to see what happens to you before I call them on this.
  6. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I think everybody this rebate is applicable to will get it in time, I'll give it till the end of the month before I attempt to contact anyone, just trying to be patient. I didn't purchase my touchpad until 7/31 so i'm not expecting for my rebate to show up anytime soon. I'm actually trusting HP since they've done everything they said they would do sofar, I haven't been given a reason not to believe they'll do what they said.
    Update: my " level3"? Was to call me back from the Phillipines and never did. However because I blasted a survey on this situation to the " Butler" I received a call from a nice young lady in Florida and she said that the Email began rolling out this past wed. And because of volume everyone should receive It by wed via email. She told me if I have not by Fri. To call back and she would find out why. She did seem very aware of the sitch, and gave me her direct Line. As for those of you who have recoeved the email congrats and those of you who fond promo in your profile ditto. But she did say it would be done email. All I know keep watching your inbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub94 View Post
    Update: my " level3"? Was to call me back from the Phillipines and never did. However because I blasted a survey on this situation to the " Butler" I received a call from a nice young lady in Florida and she said that the Email began rolling out this past wed. And because of volume everyone should receive It by wed via email. She told me if I have not by Fri. To call back and she would find out why. She did seem very aware of the sitch, and gave me her direct Line. As for those of you who have recoeved the email congrats and those of you who fond promo in your profile ditto. But she did say it would be done email. All I know keep watching your inbox!
    thinking this must be the same support group HardBeatz works for
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Still haven't received my promo code, very very bad rollout on HP's part. I stand by the record and saying that HP doesn't know how to handle having *******, Palm was much much better at this.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    3 months and still no promo code... What a joke!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I got mine but feel really bad for the rest of you...

I also preordered from HP and just called them a couple weeks ago and they actually credited me back the Huge overprice I paid!

Sent from my Motorola Admiral with Tapatalk
    Last edited by plcd22; 11/29/2011 at 06:41 PM.
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567