Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Still no code for my profile Wife got her's though.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    pre-ordered mine June 22nd, received July 5, registered onto existing profile same day. Still no code. Piff!
    I still haven't gotten mine either, I bought my touchpad at the end of July.
    No code for me yet
    I just got the email.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidotij View Post
    no e-mail but there is a code in my profile.

got my touchpad at 10:00 CST at BestBuy on 7/1
    e-mail showed up just now
    still no e-mail, did get my HP dev e-mail though.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Can those not getting the emails tell me if they are seeing the promo code show up on their profile online.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Can those not getting the emails tell me if they are seeing the promo code show up on their profile online.
    I've had my promo code for a few days.... balance did show as 0.00 last night (had been showing 50 previously), still let me buy 2 apps and this morning balance reflected properly at around $42.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I got no email or code so far.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Nada here.
    Nothing for me either, no code no email. I did have my TouchPad replaced after smashing the glass.

So this device was activated recently.
    No email for either early adopter rebate or 50 app credit and nothing shows online in my profile.

Printed out adopter rebate form online and sent it certified mail to HP Inspiration address in Texas, they should get it today or Monday.

Thanks for looking into this!
    No email and nothing in my profile either. Now then, I did purchase and activate my TouchPad on June 30th... Palm's blog did say that those who purchased a TouchPad from July 1st to August 4th were getting the $50 app credit. Please don't say that activating a few hours earlier prevents me from taking advantage of this offer.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    no email or code
    no email or code here also.
    I have not received an email nor is my promo code appearing on my profile online...
    Proud owner of a TouchPad, a Pre3 and a Veer!
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Still no email...still no promo code. I bought my TouchPad on July 21.
    I didn't get an email. BUT, I did get two promo codes. One for the TP I bought 7/4 and returned on 7/17, and one for the replacement TP picked up on 7/17. I'm using one of the codes and will let the other expire.

I can imagine HP's frustration with qualifying owners not getting the credit. It's a major failure in the owner/customer registration database.

I hope they can resolve the problem.
    No Email and No Code for me.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast