Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I don't think it would work with movies since movies are technically run by roxio and would be out of HP's system.
    Check out Paper Basketball Plus! A toss it / paper toss style game with achievements, timed mode, moving targets and more! Buy 1 app, use it on pixi / veer / pre / touchpad all in full resolution! It's neat. I swear. For reals.

http://bit.ly/moZYOq
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I got mine!!! wooh hoo
    I got my promo even though I price matched my purchase for the rebate this weekend!
    Activated mine on 8/3 in the afternoon but I don't see anything on my page. Any way we can check on this?
    Mine's there, but I am at work. I am now anxiously waiting until 4pm, well, more anxiously than normal...
    I got my code but when I tried to use it to buy TapNote for Touchpad it came back as invalid.

Edit: When I used the link inside the free version of the app, my code cam back as invalid. When I opened the app catalog normally to purchase the app the code worked.
    Last edited by daffy4u; 08/09/2011 at 11:03 AM.
    unable to register with my credit cards. no go.
    It's good.....
    Still not seeing the promo code in my webOS account page. I'm hitting refresh like mad, reminds me of 8/1 when the 3.0.2 update rolled out.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Don't forget kids. Most apps purchased on the Touchpad that are also available for the Pre (make sure your device appears in the compatible list) will transfer back to your other device. This is great for us Pre- owners, who would otherwise be unable to take advantage of this for anything but Touchpad apps. The only catch is that the App Catalog doesn't list if the app is not available for multi-device installs. So your mileage may vary.

I can personally vouch for Mini Golf Wacky Worlds. Purchased on the Touchpad, installed on my Pre-
    Last edited by ninjps; 08/09/2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: improved language
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Just purchased TapNote using the promo code. Worked just fine.

Thanks HP/Palm!
    Quote Originally Posted by tacroy View Post
    I don't think it would work with movies since movies are technically run by roxio and would be out of HP's system.
    You are correct, there isn't even an opportunity to enter a promotional code
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    Not yet, mine was activated on the 5th. Hopefully it will go by purchase not activation date.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I had bought and returned my TP 14 days later and created my HP WebOS acc. I never put a CC because my intention was to get the 4G and I am waiting. Will that $50 be available for me when I get the 4G?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    got mine! Yay!!
    curious as to those who have received there codes already what there initials on there profile is, cause if they are going in alphabetical order or using serial numbers for the process

mine initials on my profile is/are "ZW" and have yet to receive my code...bottom of the list whether first name or last ...lol
    mine are JT, my S/N is 5CL1200***
    Quote Originally Posted by retroblu View Post
    mine initials on my profile is/are "ZW" and have yet to receive my code...bottom of the list whether first name or last ...lol
    Mine are DW and I have my code.
    Quote Originally Posted by jthornburgh View Post
    Not yet, mine was activated on the 5th. Hopefully it will go by purchase not activation date.
    I'm virtually positive they will go by the activation date. They have no way of knowing the purchase date.

You might try giving HP a call and see if they can fix it for you.
    Bought my TP through an HP employee on the 1st, and see my promo code. thanks!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast