Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    I don't see mine either.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    me too... and i wonder about my rebate. how do i check the status for it ?
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    When I log in there is no button for a promo code... hopefully in the next couple of days... Hope getting it a day early didn't mess with anything, like being out of the valid date range.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Yay! Mine's there. Off to the App Store to buy Preware Documentation!
  5. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Mine isn't showing up either. Bought mine on the 31st but didn't power it up until Saturday the 6th, don't know if that has anything to do with it.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Got mine, but need more apps to spend it on!
    Where's Armageddon Squadron 2 anyway?
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    When I log in there is no button for a promo code... hopefully in the next couple of days... Hope getting it a day early didn't mess with anything, like being out of the valid date range.
    I'm with you here, got mine June 30th. Let me know if you get yours, and I'll let you know if I get mine!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I applied my code on four apps already. This more than makes up for the early adopter curse. It has been said before, Hp did not have to do this. It is nice though, and very much appreciated.
    IcantCanything likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNoso11 View Post
    While I was searching the net for any news about the Pre3, I decided to check my Palm Profile for the serial number on my Pre2, and look at what we got here:

It looks like the Promo Code - for those who were brave enough to buy the HP TouchPad within July 1st and August 4th - already generated on your Palm Profile. It also validates the 1/1/2012 expiration date mentioned before.

Instructions by Garrett92C:

1. Go HERE and log into your profile.
    2. On the bottom of the page, you should a category named "Promo Code".
    3. Copy down that long string under the 'Code' heading.
    4. Open the App Catalog.
    5. When you find an app you want to buy, click 'Purchase' then 'Use Promo Code' and enter your code into the box.
    6. Done! The app will download and the amount will be deducted from your $50
    thanks. Got the code now.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Got my promo code woooooooot.
    This is sweet! I have mine! And it doesnt expire till the end of the year, so I can sit on some credits! I wonder if I buy an app that isnt TouchPad-specific, if it will download on my Pre-..?
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    got mine!!!! This is awesome... Can't wait for the list of "suggested apps" to come out later today.
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Grrrrrrr, I want one too. Why is HP/Palm still so US focussed.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Mine showed up! Spending spree!

I got my device the day it came out, and I DO have a CC attached to my account and have purchased apps both from my TP and my pre. (just in case that detail helps us figure out anything about why some ppl have their code and others don't)

OH! and If you are needing a suggestion on an app to buy.....well looky there in my sig.... interesting.....
    Check out Paper Basketball Plus! A toss it / paper toss style game with achievements, timed mode, moving targets and more! Buy 1 app, use it on pixi / veer / pre / touchpad all in full resolution! It's neat. I swear. For reals.

http://bit.ly/moZYOq
    Can we use this to buy a movie?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I'm not seeing the promo code I returned the original TouchPad I got on launch day because it had the cracked speaker issue. I wonder if, because I got the replacement after August 4th, that excludes me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Mine isn't showing up either. Bought mine on the 31st but didn't power it up until Saturday the 6th, don't know if that has anything to do with it.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yes, that probably does have something to do with it. From what I've seen, they're applying this based on the activation date of the profile.

I suspect you can resolve it by contacting HP.
    I have 2.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    No go at my station and it was purchased on 7/1 from Best Buy. I'm sure there just being held up or hopefully will arrive soon. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Can we use this to buy a movie?
    Haven't tried. Did you need to setup a new account and give new credit card information for the movie store? If the answer is 'yes' then no. If you didn't well you'd have to try then to see if it works.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast