1.    #1  
    I find the TP with the updated WebOS pretty much useless:

no sound in films, fotoapp misses delete, ......
    actually for me the update has brpught in new problems rather than solving any of the existing issues (calendar still useless, mail still has problems, ....)
    what do others think?
    did you have a kernel patch or something? For sure your issues are no features of the update! Do you have sound in flash videos, radio streams or mp3?
  3.    #3  
    no kernel patches or what soever.
    the sound thing is recognized by a lot of others , as i aw.
    you could even mak the device completely useless now: load pictures in it untill the storage is full, then you are done, there is no way of getting them out. not even when connectimg to a pc....
    Certainly not my experience... and you should certainly be able to delete a photo... by using the little trashcan down in the bottom right when displaying a photo (tap in the photo to show/hide the menu) or by navigating to the DCIM folder when connected to your PC...
    3.0.2 - flawless. Faster, more stable. I have not experienced your issues. Sounds lime something else is at play.
    3.0.2 is better than 3.0.0
    Quote Originally Posted by khe05 View Post
    I find the TP with the updated WebOS pretty much useless:

no sound in films, fotoapp misses delete, ......
    actually for me the update has brpught in new problems rather than solving any of the existing issues (calendar still useless, mail still has problems, ....)
    what do others think?
    did you perform the 2nd last ritual? ie pray before you "reset."
    something is wrong for the OP's update. It might be time to visit palm.com/rom and doctor directly to 3.0.2
    yeah there is no comparison. 302 is way better than 300.

since 302 my tp hasnt rebooted on its own. some app launch quicker, but they still need to make this better.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by khe05 View Post
    no kernel patches or what soever.
    the sound thing is recognized by a lot of others , as i aw.
    you could even mak the device completely useless now: load pictures in it untill the storage is full, then you are done, there is no way of getting them out. not even when connectimg to a pc....
    Try Internalz Pro by Canuck Coding. Delete anything you want, wirelessly.
    I don't know 3.0.0 but 3.0.2 is definitely way off from flawless.

It still has lots of hangs, albeit only about 5 seconds long. or e.g. when opening the browser, the keyboard does come up with some stuttering. and so on, and so on...definitely needs some other updates to be flawless!

Also german translation leaves a lot to be desired. From the description too long for the field until english parts within german ones, etc..