Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Just got a TP (200.00 off) updated to 3.0.2 the touch quits working, if I hit the power button and cut the screen off then back on touch comes back. This is getting really annoying. is there a fix for this or is something wrong with my pad?
    do a device restart. You can install also a patch called advanced reset in preware that will easily give you different levels of restart , I do Luna restart every so often to get back memory leaks and it is quicker than full restart.
    (search for preware documentation in app catalogue and it will tell you how to install preware to get patches)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_DJ View Post
    Just got a TP (200.00 off) updated to 3.0.2 the touch quits working, if I hit the power button and cut the screen off then back on touch comes back. This is getting really annoying. is there a fix for this or is something wrong with my pad?
    I've had mine a month, and have never seen this. I'd try one reset, but if it continue to return, call HP, and/or take it back for an exchange.
    Did you use it enough before you updated to 3.0.2 to see the same issue in 3.0.0? If in was not present in 3.0.0, then maybe there was a problem with the 3.0.2 update. In that case, you might want to try installing the update with webOS doctor.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    also, if you just got it give it a good 30 min or so to finish loading ure profile. Worst comes to worst you can doctor it. Before you trade it back in. Its about a 30 min process. So not too bad.
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!