1.    #1  
    When I forward an email that has both text and graphics, the entire format of the email gets messed up. I don't have this issue when I forward it from my palm pre or PC. when u click forward, a new email window opens up and you can clearly see that the format gets messed up right there. HP really needs to get things polished up. We have had webOS out there for some time now to have these basic issues still linger around.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  2.    #2  
    has anyone noticed this?
    There are some definitely formatting issues specific to Outlook and there is a patch bounty for it here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...lies-fwds.html
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    When I forward an email that has both text and graphics, the entire format of the email gets messed up. I don't have this issue when I forward it from my palm pre or PC. when u click forward, a new email window opens up and you can clearly see that the format gets messed up right there. HP really needs to get things polished up. We have had webOS out there for some time now to have these basic issues still linger around.
    another issue i noticed. got an email from ipad2 with a jpeg file attachment. I couldn't read the text. I could download the jpg file and view the graphic...but not the text. I could see the text on palm pre and on PC. What the hell is going on?
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums