1.    #1  
    You have not missed out! Yes, your local Staples may be closed now and the $299 TouchPad deal with it. Some are still getting local Walmarts to accept the Staples $100 coupon on top of the $100 HP discount this weekend. Walmart is open 24 hours a day in most locations.

Also, you can still get a TouchPad 16GB for $344 using "Plan B":

--------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Go to HP Academy and set up an account. This works for both current students and alumni of accredited universities/colleges.
    2. After the account is created you will be taken to HPs online store where you can choose either a 16 or 32GB TouchPad. The academy discount will give you a $25 off the 16GB TouchPad and $42 off the 32GB TouchPad.
    3. Use the promo code LOGICBUY30 to get an additional $30 discount. (Disclaimer: were not 100% sure this coupon will still work by 8/5, but it works as of this writing.)
    Assuming these discounts can all be added together:
    • The final price on the 16GB TouchPad could be as low as $344!
    • The final price on the 32GB TouchPad would be as low as $427.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Sale ends at midnight tonight. It may take until Black Friday for the TouchPad price to go back down again.
    how many did you buy so far?
    I called up hhgregg today late afternoon and invoked some price protection on my 32gb. I bought it 3 weeks ago for $564 based on a nice manager matching a better online price. Today they credited me another $64 to get me the full $100 off going on this week. Add that to my making it right $50 rebate plus $50 in early adopter app credit and I'm feeling better.
    The discount is now down to $22.50 for the 16GB and $38.50 21GB respectively.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    So bummed that I didn't get in on this deal. No Staples in my immediate area and no place would take the coupon. I probably still should have pulled the trigger with HP's $100 off. I get pretty cheap when it comes to stuff that I really don't need though.
    Pulled the trigger like at THE last minute

As Sanjay said, APP/HPA discount is $22.50, but there's a few codes out there for $30 off, so in the end, I paid $347+tax.

Yesterday next-day shipping was free, was not today. Only 5-7 biz day.
    Sure hope it makes it to Florida in 5 days, as I fly out of the country on Sunday, and wouldn't mind dragging it with me for the trip.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    It came out to around $380 total.

Not sure if I should by but every store didnt accept the staple coupon and Walmart doesnt have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageAcE View Post
    It came out to around $380 total.

Not sure if I should by but every store didnt accept the staple coupon and Walmart doesnt have them.
    Did you use one of the $30-off coupons? SAVE30HP, 30SAVINGS, LOGICBUY30, etc... ?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkonwheels View Post
    Did you use one of the $30-off coupons? SAVE30HP, 30SAVINGS, LOGICBUY30, etc... ?
    yeah it says $347...plus 26 for taxes and 6 for recycling lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageAcE View Post
    yeah it says $347...plus 26 for taxes and 6 for recycling lol.
    Recycling?
    You in the Republik of Kalifornia?

Mine came out to $368 after taxes...

Funny...if it DOES make it in time before my trip, should be some interesting trips through TSA...

(2) tablets, (2) laptops (3) phones (2) cameras, (3) USB HDDs, and the assorted dongles/usb cables/psu/touchstone (for pre+) accessories...

They're gonna LOVE me!
  11.    #11  
    Amazon still has the 16GB for $399 this morning!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    WOW I still get the cost for the tablet at $380....$347 with out the taxes.

Well Today I looked at my email and Hp send me a email about a discount......anyways I got a 72.50 discount on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So for anybody who missed the sell and made an account that day, check ur mail and see if u receiver a discount.

I wish the Touchpads were still $400.......Then I could get for $300!!!!!!!!!!!!