Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. thegordo's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
       #1  
    I just got my 16GB TouchPad, and cannot find anything about the box.net 50GB account. Where am I going wrong?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by thegordo View Post
    I just got my 16GB TouchPad, and cannot find anything about the box.net 50GB account. Where am I going wrong?
    Download the official box.net client from the catalog, and create a new account or log in to your existing account with that app.
  3. #3  
    download the box.net app and set up an account an account from there I believe
  4. #4  
    Have a looksee in my How Do I thread, all your questions shall be answered, my dear newbie.

    And welcome to webOS and PreCentral! Happy to have you here.
  5. Smubeht's Avatar
    Posts
    187 Posts
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    #5  
    I wish there was a good way to upload files through it, similar to dropbox. I tried mounting it as a network drive, but its sooo slow.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smubeht View Post
    I wish there was a good way to upload files through it, similar to dropbox. I tried mounting it as a network drive, but its sooo slow.
    Just have to use your browser. It works well enough.
  7. thegordo's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
       #7  
    Thanks, Speedtouch. I knew it was a dumb newbie question. Shame is I have a day-one Pre- (Pre Classic?) and have been on precentral.net ever since and totally missed the "How do I..." thread. Done!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by thegordo View Post
    Thanks, Speedtouch. I knew it was a dumb newbie question. Shame is I have a day-one Pre- (Pre Classic?) and have been on precentral.net ever since and totally missed the "How do I..." thread. Done!
    Haha, it's not dumb at all. But if you don't know, you don't know. I just call it a Pre. I have one, too. See you around.
  9. Smubeht's Avatar
    Posts
    187 Posts
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Just have to use your browser. It works well enough.
    It is not nearly as nice to do that, and I keep getting fails when I try to load things up.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smubeht View Post
    It is not nearly as nice to do that, and I keep getting fails when I try to load things up.
    Hmm, I get those when I am using wifi, but not when wired directly to my router.

Posting Permissions