08/11/2011, 11:53 PM
Again these are the top to satisfy the greatest # of customers:
*Doc Editing (this is needed yesterday or at least a tablet version of Notes by inglorious.
Mint.com/ Banking app/Quicken synchronization would be huge/WFB BofA
Now I'll add the new ones:
- ebook/e-pub reader (like Adobe Digital editions or Nook that allowed side loading We can do it with mobi books)
- Something to synch with Quicken
- Sattelite tracking program
- RDP client
- Remote desktop for TP
- Handwriting recognition software (like on other tablets)
- jVault or passwords plus able to sync by most recent individual record update to all three and compatible with pre (1.4.5)[or as , touchpad, and desktop. Look at the Patches thread. The guy has made patches for SplashID, Lastpass and jVault. If those get released by developers everyone will be satisfied with this issue (I'm fine, because I'm using the SplashID version)
- Finance program for my business.
- Photo management program (not just filing, but photo editing too)
- Nook book app (won't need if you and pReader guy work B&N)
- Handwriting/note taking program which syncs with various options like OneNote and evernote
- I would love to see a WebOs 3.0+ (Touchpad) built in option to write with a stylus on a pop up ruled line and have my penmanship recognized and automatically converted into typed text with auto correcting spell checking.
- and Oh...that works/paste seamlessly with/into all applications !
- A native app to support a SeaGate Satellite would be great. Or, alternatively, a similar device from HP for it.
- Also would like a dedicated app (with notepad themes) that allows me to "ink" write anywhere on the full screen and apply auto dating, and auto time stamping, multi page, and multi category organization and OCR searchable and exportable to other apps evernote, one note, google docs, pdf etc. (include easy erase options )
- TeamViewer omfg TeamViewer. If there is only one more app coming to webOS, let it be TeamViewer.
- Also, WhatsApp integration into Synergy = WIN
- A cool astronomy app that lets me point the TouchPad at the sky to see the names of all the stars I'm pointing it at (worked on the iPad without a camera so it should work on the TouchPad with no camera as well).
On the e-mail there are indents inside the bullets. I just realized that somehow I left off Sling Player and a XMRadio/Sirius App. On the plus side, they are on the priority list on the first post and there is a link to this thread. I'm trying to prioritize the front post now that we know some of the apps are available and to not list stuff that have apps available. I'll keep working at it.