Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    As a launch day Pre owner who decided that, even at $200 off, a TP was not worth it for my needs, the leading contenders would be:

- Doc Editing (repeat, but the lack of this feature has REALLY turned me off)
    - Powerful pdf editor that includes features such as extracting highlighted text
    - Netflix
    - MLB at Bat
    - Watch ESPN and ESPN Scorecenter
    - HBO Go

Additionally, this is not an app, but better password management for websites.
    johnsonbx likes this.
    Wow these suggestions are jumping and really fantastic. Siah1214 above referenced:

Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    What has everyone clamored for? Netflix, doc editting, cloud music players, stuff like that. What can't we do on our touchpads that people can do on iPads? Let's take away advantages.
    how bout HP extend what they already provide and no one else does. My big cry to HP has always been Extend Synergy! How bout bringing it all together like Music, Video, Pictures, Documents, etc and have them all work together to increase production and access to content. Music is the perfect example, why not have Synergy Music sync and access multiple providers like Amazon MP3, Pandora, Youtube, etc and provide users a quick and easy way to get access to music previews, purchases, and websites.

This may be too complicated for HP and impossible on webOS, but I can't be the only one who would love to type Harry Potter into my phone and pull up video trailers, find movie locations, and buy books on Amazon all from the Just Type Box.

Apps I see us needing right now include Netflix and Document Editing. Everyone gauges systems based on what they provide compared to everyone else. These two are probably in the works, but make it happen and soon!

I'm also surprised we haven't had more entertainment and game apps make their way to webOS if it is so easy transition and port wise.

Either way, make sure he knows we appreciate everything they are doing and keep up the great work! Sorli...
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I would like to see the ability to access the files on my network without having to use the USB cord. If I could save them onto the touchpad that would be great.

Other than that I would like an app for:
    the popbox
    Netflix
    Comcast
    HBOGO
    Words with Friends

not really an app but the ability to have multiple accounts so my wife can use the facebook app etc.

Thanks
    johnsonbx and mmay256 like this.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Oh yeah and I forgot an app to edit pictures.
    netflix should be a top priority. I NEED nervous. Especially now that I dont have my ps3 and mac to play it from. I loved nervous.

the HP movie store is good, but I kinda like the show Lie To Me, which is not available on the movie store.
    hp needs to talk with overdrive and get overdrive media console on the touchpad.
    sorli likes this.
    ereader. Nook ereader. My Nook disappeared after I got the TPad.
    I think they have a Nook colour type program for iPad and android.
    sorli and johnsonbx like this.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by niegowsj View Post
    I would like to see the ability to access the files on my network without having to use the USB cord. If I could save them onto the touchpad that would be great.

Other than that I would like an app for:
    the popbox
    Netflix
    Comcast
    HBOGO
    Words with Friends

not really an app but the ability to have multiple accounts so my wife can use the facebook app etc.

Thanks
    On the first part of your quote, does Wifi MediaSync handle that? It works for me and it's how I move files back and forth w/o usb cord.
    My friends want to see Netflix and native Hulu before they'd buy. I think Slingbox would be great. Also, get Polarbit to bring Raging Thunder 1 & 2 to TouchPad. I would pay for it AGAIN!
  10.    #30  
    Instead of waiting until I get home, i sent the first installment e-mail with a link to this thread. I am so glad I brought it to the community. You guys remind me of some of the stuff I'd like to have and, of course, help with adding interest that a lot of people have, but I don't know about or personally have.
    cribbage, backgammon and rummy
    noodlex5 likes this.
    Text message to and from a phone number on a WiFi only connection
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    On the first part of your quote, does Wifi MediaSync handle that? It works for me and it's how I move files back and forth w/o usb cord.
    If you have Windows. Sorli...
    True cloud based and configurable sync conduits through linking HPalm profiles, allowing all webOS devices legacy and future to sync changes in contacts, memos, docs, and calendar.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Instead of waiting until I get home, i sent the first installment e-mail with a link to this thread. I am so glad I brought it to the community. You guys remind me of some of the stuff I'd like to have and, of course, help with adding interest that a lot of people have, but I don't know about or personally have.
    I didn't know it existed. When I get my app credit I think I'll purchase that and Kalem.

Thanks
    rdp client or ignition for logmein.... Enough with this Citrix or Vpn farse. Open up remote access for the common man and you will sell some devices. You know what sells devices to the corporate world? Us. The consumer is driving sales from the bottom up. The idea of jamming stuff down consumers throats is over.
    jVault or passwords plus able to sync by most recent individual record update to all three and compatible with pre (1.4.5)[or as , touchpad, and desktop.

I like the suggestion of the top 50 of Ipad apps also.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    a PIM of old.. original palm owner but its been a while... a lifedrive while...

Getting a TP and I haven't heard good things about contacts and lacks a task manager altogether.

I miss the functionality of customizable categories for contacts and the quadrant format for tasks.
    Quote Originally Posted by tharrison4815 View Post
    Shazam is definitely the app I miss the most with my Pre 2.
    Sounds like you may be interested in the app I've been working on. it will be out this month.
    sledge007 likes this.
    I don't have a touchpad but I would like words with friends, a Barnes and Noble (nook app), Netflix, Eppocrities to come back, extensive medical apps (iOS and android have apps to tell health care providers when drug shortages are about to take place). I would also like a Dr. Dre Beats Audio DJ app.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast