1.    #1  
    are there any chinese input keyboards a la ipad? or any other international keyboards?
  2.    #3  
    it doesn't have any instructions or anything
    Maybe have to wait until the Touchpad is released in HK? I'm also waiting for a way to write Chinese with the Touchpad and haven't found anything.

Maybe need to use Google Translator for now? Haven't tried that though but on a normal laptop it lets you enter words phonetically and then you pick the Chinese character you want.
    3.0.2 SDK does show chinese UI and chinese keyboard. Chinese UI are visible in emulator but Chinese keyboard doesn't make any difference in emulator..

just need someone with Touchpad running 3.0.2 to validate if the chinese keyboard setting allow pinyin input
    Just updated my touchpad to 3.0.2. No chinese keyboard setting. However if you really want to search something online using Chinese text, here is the only way I know: Go to I'M QQ - QQٷվ using your touchpad and click the green button"use it right away" and you will see a page like windows XP. You can get pinyin input on that page.
    Quote Originally Posted by ju5tme View Post
    3.0.2 SDK does show chinese UI and chinese keyboard. Chinese UI are visible in emulator but Chinese keyboard doesn't make any difference in emulator..

just need someone with Touchpad running 3.0.2 to validate if the chinese keyboard setting allow pinyin input
    I just got my TP and noticed there is a update webos version, after upgraded, when I check it's still 3.0.0

How to get 3.0.2?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Try again, their servers were hammered and mine did the same.