1.    #1  
    So after waiting over a month, I decided to purchase the touchpad with Staples offering a $200 discount. I got the 32 GB for just $400! I have zero regrets and I am glad I did get this.

My experience with purchasing the touchpad was as easy as 123. I knew they didn't have any 16gb so I decided to get the 32gb. I asked for it, rung me up and took the coupon no questions asked. $400 out of the door. The people at staples were nice and quick!

So I opened the touchpad yesterday and I have to say I love this! Its fast and really unique with the operating system. The keypad is great and I love the flash on this thing. Just watched an episode of wipeout and the speakers were great!

It is a bit heavier but not a big deal. Same about the fingerprints.

All and all I love my touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    So after waiting over a month, I decided to purchase the touchpad with Staples offering a $200 discount. I got the 32 GB for just $400! I have zero regrets and I am glad I did get this.

My experience with purchasing the touchpad was as easy as 123. I knew they didn't have any 16gb so I decided to get the 32gb. I asked for it, rung me up and took the coupon no questions asked. $400 out of the door. The people at staples were nice and quick!

So I opened the touchpad yesterday and I have to say I love this! Its fast and really unique with the operating system. The keypad is great and I love the flash on this thing. Just watched an episode of wipeout and the speakers were great!

It is a bit heavier but not a big deal. Same about the fingerprints.

All and all I love my touchpad
    Congratulations. I'm sure you'll love it more each day, as I have come to love mine. If you can, I recommend picking up a case and the touchstone charger. I was considering the keyboard as well, but have adapted to the virtual keyboard so well that I can't imagine using a real keyboard with this thing.
    enjoy it op. Good to see that you like it so far as it will grow on you even more.

I absolutely love mine and this is coming from someone who thought tablets were pointless.