Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigcatny
  1.    #1  
    God darn it! So freaking hard Palm, and now HP, makes it for people to stay with and love webOS (devices)!

It's so frustrating seeing you guys running to the stores getting the Touchpad for a bargain while I'm sitting here not being able to purchase it for even half the discount price (those $100 off, plus the SAVE30HP coupon) through HP. I was even prepared to swallow the added tax ... but they brush me off like a ___.

PayPal; sodd off, we're not selling to you foreigner.
    Credit card; we're not selling to you we said, not even through a freight forwarder / exporter.

{I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}
    You don't have any American friends?
    65fastback likes this.
    im sure HP Europe has some sales and promotions planned for you guys...
  4.    #4  
    Guess you're right — in the coming months.

Prices here are normally a couple of hundred dollars higher to begin with, so I'm not sure it's worth waiting for. I wish I did have a trusty friend or two in US ...

5.    #5  
    My money is good enough, but my business ain't. They reserved (only I hope) the amount from my account, so that I was rejected by B&H when I tried them. A fund injection to my card account and the B&H order is now in for processing.

Let's just hope they're good with me being a Touchpad user soon as I had to fork out 735 bucks on the pad with the three necessary accessories ...