1.    #1  
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/05/idUS386992969420110805

I agree with this post 100%
    I think they will lose a few sales over their pricing tactics as there really isn't an equivalent product from their competition but they are pricing it like a commodity.

A prime example would be a friend of mine who was researching and comparing the Galaxy 10.1 against the Touchpad. I had him sold on the Touchpad being a better product due to WebOS, but after he spent a week playing the what if the price drops another $50 over night game times stores being out of stock when he went to buy, he got frustrated and just bought the Galaxy. He clearly wasn't fully sold on the Touchpad, but the pricing games tipped the scales for him.
    I agree with some of those points, but #1 is really hilarious:

"If you are buying it at full MSRP, you are doing it wrong".
    Quote Originally Posted by schro View Post
    I think they will lose a few sales over their pricing tactics as there really isn't an equivalent product from their competition but they are pricing it like a commodity.

A prime example would be a friend of mine who was researching and comparing the Galaxy 10.1 against the Touchpad. I had him sold on the Touchpad being a better product due to WebOS, but after he spent a week playing the what if the price drops another $50 over night game times stores being out of stock when he went to buy, he got frustrated and just bought the Galaxy. He clearly wasn't fully sold on the Touchpad, but the pricing games tipped the scales for him.
    How do you lose out on sales, if you are selling out?