Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1.    #1  
    The Official HP Palm Blog: 100 more reasons to love the HP TouchPad
    You heard the man. HP seems to be doing a much better job of making an effort not to **** off their most loyal customers.
    Now I'm liking that. We get to choose what we would like and it's not just some trinket they paid fifty cents for.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    LOL got a US one, but I'm in Europe.
    They'll probably have some geo-restriction filter in place to make sure this just applies to the US AppCat.
    Wankers...
    Same here.
    I hope this is enough to stop people from complaining & going on rants. But for some reason, I have a feeling people will still find a reason to complain.
    I bought it on launch day...this makes me not regret missing out on the deals!
    Just got a Touchpad with the $200 off (HP and Staples). Guess the $50 app credit isn't eligible (its only good up to Aug 4). Still I feel like I got a good deal!
    They don't really say... are the developers still going to get paid full price?
    Quote Originally Posted by mariolive7 View Post
    I bought it on launch day...this makes me not regret missing out on the deals!
    Same here. I wasn't regretting it, because things often go on sale if you wait, but this does make me feel better.
    This is great news. Hopefully all the whining threads will fade away with this news.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    They don't really say... are the developers still going to get paid full price?
    I'll be interested to hear from published developers, but I can't imagine that HP gets to give away their cut.

Published devs, chime in please!
    I got mine on June 30th. Am I going to suffer because Best Buy sold it to me early?
    I guess HP is going to try to play to their base like Apple sometimes does.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    I got mine on June 30th. Am I going to suffer because Best Buy sold it to me early?
    No.
    This is a good gesture, and I appreciate it.

Thanks, HP. This helps to make us early adopters feel appreciated.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    man, that's sweet, and an awesome boost to developers as well!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    really great. Plus one for DeWitt's leadership and instead of directly funding devs, he gives devs the opportunity to snag the $50 per adopter that HP is doling out.
    Now lets see those RDP apps, Netflix, the New Yorker, readers, music apps, galore. We can start by buying the preware documentation
    app in the catalogue.

'
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    This is great news. Hopefully all the whining threads will fade away with this news.
    People are whining directly on that post, it seems... having got the weekend deal and still expecting the app credit.
    this is awesome for users and developers. Can I donate it to preware?
    -------------------------------------------------
    Wando Red
    Palm Pilot (3COM), Palm III, Palm V, Treo 650, Palm Pre, TouchPad 16G, HTC Arrive (WP7)
    so what should we spend the $50 on? What will be your first purchase?
    -------------------------------------------------
    Wando Red
    Palm Pilot (3COM), Palm III, Palm V, Treo 650, Palm Pre, TouchPad 16G, HTC Arrive (WP7)
    Huh. This is pretty sweet.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast