1.    #1  
    So prior to getting a 50GB box.net account I was using zumo drive. I thought that since zumo was bought by HP that they would be the preferred cloud storage system on webOS. However, this doesn't seem to be the case.

I have tons of pics that I want to transfer over to my touchpad, but it is not listed as a synergy account. I saw box.net as a selection so I transferred my zumo pics over to my box.net account. I then added my box.net account in the picture/videos app, but am only allowed to sync docs. ***!

Where's support for Zumo and why list box.net as a synergy account selection in the photos/vids app if docs are the only thing to sync? There are other synergy accounts listed that have nothing to do with pics/vids also. What gives man?

Is there a way to transfer my pics from these accounts wirelessly? Am I SOL and have to use a USB cable to connect to a computer and download them? Does anyone know what HP's stance on this is?
    for now you probably will need to route them through the PC
    Zumo was not bought by HP. They were bought by Motorola.
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    Is there a way to transfer my pics from these accounts wirelessly? Am I SOL and have to use a USB cable to connect to a computer and download them? Does anyone know what HP's stance on this is?
    you probably want to search HP's support sites or call them up. This forum, is not really an official channel to know what HP's stance on things.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Zumo was not bought by HP. They were bought by Motorola.
    You're right, my bad too much hot air coming out. I'll take this straight to hp.
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    You're right, my bad too much hot air coming out. I'll take this straight to hp.
    No worries. It's hard to keep up with who has bought who in the technology world. It all happens to quickly.