1.    #1  
    Searched and don't see a recent update on this. Now the Palm profile allows multiple devices per profile I currently have two Touchpads and one Pre 2 on the same profile. Can I add a second phone? Don't see why there would be a one phone limit now that multiple devices are supported. Trying to void buying an app more than once, just buy once for all devices on a profile..
    webOS 3.x allows multiple profiles while webOS 2.x cannot. That is why you can have multiple touchpads in the same profile while just having one webOS profile on a phone.

hth
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    webOS 3.x allows multiple profiles while webOS 2.x cannot. That is why you can have multiple touchpads in the same profile while just having one webOS profile on a phone.

hth

I decided to have my Touchpad on the same account, as it was the default offering when I logged in, and well I reasoned I might not have to rebuy everything. I was rather amazed at the number of apps that were compatible and downloaded automagically, and actually RAN. Lots that ran in the "Pre" sized window however, I decided I didn't need on the TP (or they just didn't run). So I started going through and deleting stuff I wasn't going to need on the Touchpad. Bad idea: when I got my replacement Pre and it restored all my apps the ones I had deleted were GONE. Ouch.
    Incidentally, some of the (nonHD) apps that I had downloaded to the TP were magically restored to the Pre as well (if there were compatible versions) which is really neat. So it DID work the other way.

My question is this: Is there a way to manage this other than backing all the unwanted apps into a separate tab by themselves (Or the obvious- creating a totally separate profile and repaying)?
    Last edited by copasetic; 09/12/2011 at 02:05 AM. Reason: typo
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I think you're just confirming what was said. You can have multiple TPs, but only one phone. I.e. One TP & one phone is ok. Two TPs & one phone is ok. Any number of TPs and more than one phone, however, won't work.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0