1.    #1  
    I went to Office Depot and was prepared to buy a second Touchpad for $299 using the instant 100 and staples discount but the OfficeDepot in my area would not honor the in-store Staples discount because there is no Staples store within approx 70 miles to our area. Bummer! Missed out on this sale
    wait til Christmas. You will get an even better price
    Too bad. What about Office Max or Best Buy or Best Buy Mobile?
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Amazon.com has 16/32 gb for $399/499 and you can apply the HP discount.
  5.    #5  
    Called BestBuy and the same thing :-( . They cannot match it because there is no local Staples store around. I guess I will have to keep my 299 after all ;-), and wait till I see a similar sale or Christmas. I definitely do not need another Touchpad but for that price I was willing to get a second one for the wife(even though she would say I wasted money:-)) or the kids(they are 8 and 9 yrs and would probably cheer me for that)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctj View Post
    Amazon.com has 16/32 gb for $399/499 and you can apply the HP discount.
    Aren't those prices after the rebate?
    And you weren't willing to drive 70 miles to staples? Where are your priorities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    And you weren't willing to drive 70 miles to staples? Where are your priorities?
    What do you think gas grows on trees???
  9.    #9  
    haha .. I guess I am not hard core to drive 70 miles for a touchpad .. On another note I have actually driven 70 miles to go to a very good indian restaurant
    I would of got 10 is they were only $50.

but it isnt.
    what hp coupon?
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    what hp coupon?
    Here are very good detailed instructions:

$200 off TouchPad at Staples?!

Here is the coupon and background.
    I know about the staples coupon- but what is the hp coupon?
    HP was offering $100 in instant savings with the purchase of a TP from August 5 - August 7.