1.    #1  
    Last night my TouchPad froze, becoming totally unresponsive. Even to the power button, in an attempt to reset. Eventually just had to let the battery run out totally and restarted. What else could I have done?
    Press and hold the Power button and Center button for about 10-15 seconds and it'll force the TP to reboot.
    thanks
    If you haven't done it yet, update to 3.0.2. It reduces the freeze-ups dramatically.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Mine was freezeing all the time, ****ing me of for serious... I thought I updated to 3.0.2 but infact the "reboot" i saw from the update was truely a freeze and force reboot lol!!

I doctored mine bc it never would auto update properly- doctoring was faster!

Oh but..mine always auto-restarted when it knew it was frozen- glad to know there is a way to force it.
    I tried restarting my Tablet but it was still frozen. My sibling and parent suggested I just let it die. Is there any other way besides rebooting it, maybe a way to shut it down and leave it then come back the next day?
    Quote Originally Posted by RosieDaze View Post
    I tried restarting my Tablet but it was still frozen. My sibling and parent suggested I just let it die. Is there any other way besides rebooting it, maybe a way to shut it down and leave it then come back the next day?
    A dead battery is worse than a frozen tablet. If you have Developer Mode enabled, see if you can log into the device with Novacom, and type 'restart' to see if it will reboot. Typing 'tellbootie' is practically the same as holding Home+Power for 10 seconds, if the previous command did not work.