1.    #1  
    I finally managed to stream Audio from my Touchpad to my PC. Nice! I am using an Asus BT211 Bluetooth 2.1 EDR Adapter and it sounds pretty good for normal sounds and music. I am using the bluetooth stack provided with Windows 7 in combination with the lastest Asus software from their website. I had to pair my computer as an "other device", since my Touchpad was unable to find it as an Audio source. Then I could enable the A2DP streaming connection in windows 7.

Anoying issue: When watching videos on the touchpad the sound over bluetooth streaming is more than a second behind. If I connect the touchpad to my bluetooth headset there is no such problem. I hope this will still be solved in future updates.

I noticed earlier that the Touchpad cannot print on my Canon MX885 network printer. Unfortunately the Touchpad cannot print over bluetooth connected PCs either, although Windows 7 provides that function.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerone View Post
    I noticed earlier that the Touchpad cannot print on my Canon MX885 network printer. Unfortunately the Touchpad cannot print over bluetooth connected PCs either, although Windows 7 provides that function.
    The TouchPad can only print to HP printers manufactured in the last 5 years (I think). In any case, you can't print to Canon. It's just not going to work.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I've got a Blackberry Stereo Gateway in my car, office, kitchen and lounge room plus a Creative Bluetooth Audio dock in my bedroom. A2DP on the TouchPad sucks compared to my HTC Legend, it's choppy and grainy which a is a significant disappointment. I'm getting a Pre 3 soon and I hope it's not the same.

Isn't all A2DP the same, maybe there's a fix?
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    The TouchPad can only print to HP printers manufactured in the last 5 years (I think). In any case, you can't print to Canon. It's just not going to work.
    Not entirely true. If you install TouchPad2PC, it emulates an HP web-enabled printer, and passes a PDF'd version of your printout to whatever physical printer is setup. I've printed from my TP to my Konica color laser using this method and it seems to work fine.

See here: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-solution.html

Quote Originally Posted by brum View Post
    I've got a Blackberry Stereo Gateway in my car, office, kitchen and lounge room plus a Creative Bluetooth Audio dock in my bedroom. A2DP on the TouchPad sucks compared to my HTC Legend, it's choppy and grainy which a is a significant disappointment. I'm getting a Pre 3 soon and I hope it's not the same.

Isn't all A2DP the same, maybe there's a fix?
    That's odd. The A2DP on my TP streaming to my Sony headunit in my car is 100x better than my Galaxy Tab. And it provides song info over that stream as well (assuming the TP isn't in sleep/standby). Most likely there are a number of parameters for BT streaming that could be tweaked, but I dunno where to go looking for them.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by agent_dr8 View Post
    That's odd. The A2DP on my TP streaming to my Sony headunit in my car is 100x better than my Galaxy Tab. And it provides song info over that stream as well (assuming the TP isn't in sleep/standby). Most likely there are a number of parameters for BT streaming that could be tweaked, but I dunno where to go looking for them.
    I was just as surprised, hooking it up with a friends Captiva SUV here in Australia with the same great success you describe. The odd part is that it doesn't hook up as well as my HTC Legend with simple "headset" style devices. I have a Creative D100 which uses A2DP and I have about 7 Blackberry Stereo Gateway's in my house and car. Both devices work spectacularly simply with iPhones and my HTC Legend but I get grainy sound with both TouchPad and Pre 3... I want to say goodbye to the Legend but music is an important part of my bread winning.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go