1.    #1  
    Hi folk

Firstly let me declare I am new to the TP and still getting to grips with it.

There is something that I need a little help with when transferring music onto the TP. Having ripped the music from a CD onto the computer, when I put the music onto the TP the Artist/Album details appear as unknown. On the computer the details are fine and display the correct details, just not when they are transferred onto the TP.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    You might need to embed that data using a program such as Media Monkey or mp3Tag. Both are free online, just Google them. These programs will also allow you to embed the album art(works for movies as well).

You can find how-to tutorials on Youtube . If you have a large library, it can take awhile but in the end, it's worth it.

Try doing one of your Unknowns and see how it works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamedtango View Post
    Hi folk

Firstly let me declare I am new to the TP and still getting to grips with it.

There is something that I need a little help with when transferring music onto the TP. Having ripped the music from a CD onto the computer, when I put the music onto the TP the Artist/Album details appear as unknown. On the computer the details are fine and display the correct details, just not when they are transferred onto the TP.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    doesn't windows 7 file manager allow you to edit metainfo?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    Having tried all sorts of applications to embed the WAV files with details, I've settled Sith downloading HP Play and ripping my CDs as mp3 format. All is working well now.

Thanks for the advice guys.
    audacity would've been ur answer