1.    #1  
    Actualités - France 2 : info en direct, jt, politique, économie, société... - France 2.
    I believe they use Silverlight The video has 4 min of commercials from the start, fast forward until the news really starts, then try full screen, etc.

Le journal de 20h - TF1 . This one is straight flash for their news it should be fine.

Reportages et émissions de télévision en direct - infos et actualité avec BFM TV

I want my mom to use those websites but i was wondering if you can make a link into a "fake" app like the youtube link yourself or does that need something more involve. I don't want her to type any url, I just want her to just touch an icon to launch the link/tv show.

Thank you anyone for your time trying those links
    Quote Originally Posted by jahjahlove View Post
    Actualités - France 2 : info en direct, jt, politique, économie, société... - France 2.
    I believe they use Silverlight The video has 4 min of commercials from the start, fast forward until the news really starts, then try full screen, etc.

Le journal de 20h - TF1 . This one is straight flash for their news it should be fine.

Reportages et émissions de télévision en direct - infos et actualité avec BFM TV

I want my mom to use those websites but i was wondering if you can make a link into a "fake" app like the youtube link yourself or does that need something more involve. I don't want her to type any url, I just want her to just touch an icon to launch the link/tv show.

Thank you anyone for your time trying those links
    bottom 2 worked for me just by pressing the link. I have max browser patch to block ads and I am overclocking so opened fast.

top link asked me for a plugin so I did not go further.

good luck.