Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By grappler
  1.    #1  
    . . . that the touchpad's being sold this weekend come with 302, or at least the 1st thing that pops up after set up is the update.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    . . . that the touchpad's being sold this weekend come with 302, or at least the 1st thing that pops up after set up is the update.
    they come with 3.0 ... i just got mine about 2 hours ago

updating it right now.

why do you even care if you have to update it yourself? its pretty easy...
    I just hope they sell a ****load of 'em. That's good for all of us.
    prdamrican#AC and akshunj like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    i'm sure the ones on shelves now shipped before the update was finalized. there's no reason users wouldn't be greeted with the update soon after setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    I just hope they sell a ****load of 'em. That's good for all of us.
    I have a feeling that they will. I just got the 32gb from Staples and I got the last one they had in the store, so hopefully they are moving a lot of them.
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    i'm sure the ones on shelves now shipped before the update was finalized. there's no reason users wouldn't be greeted with the update soon after setup.
    i hope they seel a boat load of them, but i wonder how long does it take for the update notice to pop up?

i doubt anyone who owned a TP on the 1st actually waited to get notified.

im just worried that if ppl dont know about it, they may might not stick around for the notification and take it back.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.