Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Now you just have to find a Staples with them still in stock...
    Global Posts
    539 Global Posts
    Daaaaannnggg! That is a steal.

I paid MSRP myself. No regrets.

Let's just hope this gets more TP's out in the market so we can get some more awesome apps.
    is this for Canada as well?
    I have a feeling it won't last long. Some Staples managers are refusing the coupon. I bet there will be some store communication soon or a system update to stop the in-store discount and coupon combination. I managed to get my 32GB for $399.99, and it felt like the manager there encountered this for the first time. Sale went through easily, I couldn't be happier.

Others have reported that if you ask for the 16GB touchpad, they can sell it to you and just notify you when it comes in.

If I were you I would just show up with the fatwallet coupon and get the touchpad and head to checkout. The checkout cashier I had didn't think twice about scanning the coupon and selling the thing to me for 400 bucks. The system scanned it just fine.
    What a deal. 300 Bucks for a Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    3 16GB units at my local Staples. Might try taking 3 coupons and seeing if they'll let me buy all 3. Anyone want to buy if I am able??
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    3 16GB units at my local Staples. Might try taking 3 coupons and seeing if they'll let me buy all 3. Anyone want to buy if I am able??
    "Limit one per customer"
    Pretty sure I read somewhere "one device per customer".
    i've gone around the one per customer rule by paying for each separately.... not touchpad but worth a try
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    I am going to get one today, its so so cheap..cheap cheap.... on the other note why no story on PC
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    is this for Canada as well?

Coupon says USA only.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    jesus i wish i waited
    day 1 adopter here. $200 extra down the tubes. Still love my TP.
    $200, that's peanuts compared to the amount of money that's down the tubes over the past two days from inventments in the market.

The losses just keep hittin' me up side o' the head

Ouch!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    bevcraw and feltmoney like this.
    My HP stocks were up $100 2 weeks ago and today down $340
    Sigh...
    If you are able to get an extra one that you are willing to part with, I would gladly buy it from you plus the shipping.

no staples within 100 miles of me has the 16 gb model in stock
    mine did not have it either (they claimed that metropolitan area stores didn't carry the 16 gb ever).

They were willing to order it for me and honor the coupon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Courousant View Post
    mine did not have it either (they claimed that metropolitan area stores didn't carry the 16 gb ever).

They were willing to order it for me and honor the coupon though.
    REALLY! Which one?
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    day 1 adopter here. $200 extra down the tubes. Still love my TP.
    $200, that's peanuts compared to the amount of money that's down the tubes over the past two days from inventments in the market.

The losses just keep hittin' me up side o' the head

Ouch!
    I am in the same boat. Bought a 32GB day 1, that's $200 + tax down and now four straight days of tanking stocks (Indian stck market).
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast