Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #1  
    Get em while they're hot!
    Hey All,

This may be the best deal yet for the 16 GB Touchpad... For the next 24 hours (or until sold out)...

Woot® : One Day, One Deal

16 GB Touchpad for $385 shipped!

Just beware: there's no returns or refunds through woot. They force you to go to the manufacturer with complaints.
    Last edited by SirataXero; 08/05/2011 at 12:12 AM.
    zefyx likes this.
    What a deal!
  4.    #4  
    Wow, we both saw it @ the same time, lol!
    Same here though I was to busy checking out!
    haha yeah I just saw your post. I had WootOn alert me. :P.
    great deal but kind of concerning. items end up on Woot right before they die if their not already dead. and this is coming from a webOS fanatic.
    awesome deal!
    Woot® : One Day, One Deal

touchpad 16 gig for 379 and 5 bucks shipping. I would HIGHLY recommend people jump on it!

I just saw it a minute ago
    SmartFah, mobilover and Rnp like this.
    I just saw it too. I was just about to post this.
    ***!!! If hp keeps this up they just might sell well. I hope this continues until I'm ready to get one.
    How do deals on woot work? Would HP have to had supplied the TouchPad's and said "here sell this for less" or what?
    I dream of World Wide webOS.
    HP is also selling a laptop on their sister site sellout.woot.com so HP prolly had a deal with them today. They usually sell refurb electronics, but this is highly unusual to be a "NEW condition" a month after launch.

I bought a galaxy tab 7 refurbed, but like many many months after release.
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    HP is also selling a laptop on their sister site sellout.woot.com so HP prolly had a deal with them today. They usually sell refurb electronics, but this is highly unusual to be a "NEW condition" a month after launch.

I bought a galaxy tab 7 refurbed, but like many many months after release.
    Alot of times Woot has new electronics as well, but I am surprised they have the TouchPad new, and a month after launch. I think they will definitely sell alot of them & probably sell out before the day is over.

This will definitely create some buzz over the TouchPad. Everybody always wants to get in on a good deal.
    it's gonna be cheaper direct from hp. Hp has 100 off and then there is a $30 off code that's works for any order over 200.
    and hp has free 1day shipping
    it's cheaper from hp. Hp has $100 off and a $30 coupon code for anything over 200 and free 1 day shipping. Coupon code is logicbuy30
    WOOT! this thread done be merged!
    i was reading the woot forums and they are saying hp charges tax and woot wont unless you live in the state they operate. so woot is cheaper. but shipping takes a while.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast