Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By neit_jnf
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  
    So my cousing works at Office Max and knows a little about webOS as I've showed him my phone and all I do with it, patches, oc, preware, etc.

Recently they got the display TP at his store and he likes it, says it's basically the same as my phone but bigger, touchstone and all.

One comment he said is that he was very impressed in the build quality of the TP.

According to him, the display TP has been dropped by customers several times smack solid on the floor beacause its heavier than others and the security leash can't keep it from hitting the floor while other tablets just hang. He's impressed the thing doesn't skip a beat and keeps working.
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    speedtouch and Jcarucci like this.
    "dropped by customers several times smack solid on the floor because it's heavier than others".....

really? REALLY??? LMAO!

What the H-E-double hockey sticks is this world coming to?!

Do they have to press the handicap door opener button to get out of the store too? (Because the door's too heavy???
    Trekker likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Do they have to press the handicap door opener button to get out of the store too? (Because the door's too heavy???
    Sledge, you have no idea how often I see people punch the handicap button because they're too lazy to push/pull a door.
    sledge, it's America. There's a reason why obesity is a severe problem...
    Since opening doors is apparently the perfect weight-loss solution
    I love my TP and I'm glad I waited 6 months for it and picked over ALL the others!
    Know you rights, they will prevail!
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    sledge, it's America. There's a reason why obesity is a severe problem...
    Yes... High Fructose corn syrup and over processed foods with little or no fiber content. Also "diet" and "low fat" everything! I'm way more fit than your "average" american (though not in good enough shape to be bragging about it) and I hit the button to open the door cause it's kinda fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    "dropped by customers several times smack solid on the floor because it's heavier than others".....

really? REALLY??? LMAO!

What the H-E-double hockey sticks is this world coming to?!

To be fair, I think he was saying that it hits the floor because of the weight. The lighter tablets "spring back" because of the springy tether.
    Picturing entire cities of Americans standing outside their own front doors waiting for someone inside to leave before they can enter.....LOL

Better yet....

Victim:"Help, I'm stuck outside my front door! Need assistance and fast!"

MedicAlert:"We're sending help right away."
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    To be fair, I think he was saying that it hits the floor because of the weight. The lighter tablets "spring back" because of the springy tether.
    This

Thanks! I didn't phrase it right...
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!