Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FWIW, one of the 3.0.2 fixes made GoogleDocs work properly (including all characters) with a BT keyboard. {Jonathan}
    I don't see how webOS can be considered an enterprise devices when replies from Outlook messages destroy the email formatting and the fonts look ridiculously huge.

This was patched to work perfectly in 1.x, but it hasn't been updated for 2.x or 3.x. I was shocked to find there was no improvement in handling for Outlook email.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-forwards.html

I truly am embarrassed to send business emails from my TouchPad. Not a good thing for an enterprise device.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandman8 View Post
    I don't see how webOS can be considered an enterprise devices when replies from Outlook messages destroy the email formatting and the fonts look ridiculously huge.

This was patched to work perfectly in 1.x, but it hasn't been updated for 2.x or 3.x. I was shocked to find there was no improvement in handling for Outlook email.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-forwards.html

I truly am embarrassed to send business emails from my TouchPad. Not a good thing for an enterprise device.
    Weird, i do outlook/exchange emails/replies on my all the time and haven't noticed the font becoming larger.

what I don't like is it does kill HTML formatting.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Quote Originally Posted by jalaed18 View Post
    Noseph, not a home base mac filtering. It's from the hotel. It seems the browser is not properly handling authentication. I might have used the wrong technical term for hotel portal access, my apology. No problem with the TP using wifi home access. It's a good thing that my wife brought her IPAD but i prefer to use my TP.
    I've actually seen the same issue on my phone and on a Nook Color. On that same network though the TouchPad manged to get through fine and a co-worker's Milestone was doing just fine.
    I find a lot of Hotel Wireless networks are a crapshoot.

Especially if its not a big chain hotel.

With that said, I haven't had any issues with my Touchpad connecting to Hotel networks, in fact I've had issues connecting my laptop (HP Windows 7) to these same hotel wifi networks.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    My company is moving towards Idevices, pushing us pretty hard. One little problem, they want us to buy them. I sell online adverts, Flash adverts, up until now, i have had to use my laptop, with the touchpad no problems, my boss, says ohhh no go ipad,, you wont regret it,, however its MY money not the company's, so I will buy what i want. Flash is extremely important to my selling, sooooo its either the playbook or TP. as to wifi, its a crap shoot in many places, sometimes my laptop wont hookup, other times its my pre minus..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12