Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1.    #1  
    Just got an email for $100 off the touchpad!!!

So you would pay $350 for the 16GB, $450 for the 32GB.
    ninjab#WN likes this.
    Got it from where?
    DD007 likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreNewbieSV View Post
    Thanks for posting for me

I am SO HAPPY right now.

I am going to staples this weekend and pick one up.
    Nice. So we can combine the $50 instant rebate with the discount coupon then?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    Nice. So we can combine the $50 instant rebate with the discount coupon then?
    Yup so 450 for 32GB
    The HP rebate was only until July 31st. It's done now unless they do another one.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    The HP rebate was only until July 31st. It's done now unless they do another one.
    Oh ae you talking about the make it right
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    Just got an email for $100 off the touchpad!!!

So you would pay $350 for the 16GB, $450 for the 32GB.
    Cool --- thanks
    350 for 16gb! I may buy now.
    Hmm, Staples is making it very tempting to go buy one...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ***, period.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    Oh ae you talking about the make it right
    OK, I'm confused...I know there was a "Make it Right" rebate that was for $50 off a TouchPad but only if you bought it by July 1, 2011. Is there another $50 rebate or discount or coupon out there that could be combined with this new $100 Staples coupon?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

the 50 rebate did not apply to 16gb touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    OK, I'm confused...I know there was a "Make it Right" rebate that was for $50 off a TouchPad but only if you bought it by July 1, 2011. Is there another $50 rebate or discount or coupon out there that could be combined with this new $100 Staples coupon?
    You are definitely confused since the TP only arrived July 1, 2011.

The "Make it Right" rebate expired at the end of july and one had to prove a prior Palm phone purchase. "Making It Right:" HP Gives ALL Legacy webOS Device Owners TouchPad Rebate | News |webOSroundup

HP has announced an instant rebate which went into effect yesterday:
    HP already offering $50 "instant rebates" on TouchPad tablet | ZDNet
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    So I'm officially annoyed. I shelled out $550 plus tax for the 32gb just 17 days ago at Staples. I'm eligible for the "Make it Right" rebate, but now I just feel hosed by this deal. I'm almost tempted to call in my Amex 90 day return protection and buy a 16GB to save a couple benjamins...
    lol that's a horrible article. Hp always discounts everything. It's not like the fruit company. I expect anything I buy from hp to be marked down 100 to 600 dollars. HP useually puts sales and coupons up monthly. Go to hp site and see if you can find a computer without a discount or sale or rebate.
    Soorma likes this.
    and you can't complain if you ran out and bought it the first day or week or month. You paid extra to use it sooner. Everyone knows back to school is big hp discount time.
    450$ for touchpad....32 gb... sold
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    You are definitely confused since the TP only arrived July 1, 2011.[/url]
    Slip of the finger I guess...I definitely was thinking 31 but must have missed the "3". However, that has little to do with my normal State of Confusion...located south of Kentucky and north of Tennessee!

Thanks for the info on the other rebate.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast