Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    50 dollar rebate ended guys
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    50 dollar rebate ended guys

Which one? The one at HP still is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    Which one? The one at HP still is there.
    But that one is not able to be added to the $100 off promo. It's $100 off msrp.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  4.    #64  
    I am going to staples Friday,

purchase it on the kiosk and pay at the store. $350 + tax.

I called staples and they said I would be able to use the coupon like that.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    How so cheap? $499 - $100 = $399 - ??? +tax = $370?

staples has price listed as 449 ( had a 50 instant discount) and a 100 coupon discount = 350... plus taxes.

just print out the staples webpage and coupon, and take it to office depot and you should be golden
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by kushanj1 View Post
    staples has price listed as 449 ( had a 50 instant discount) and a 100 coupon discount = 350... plus taxes.

just print out the staples webpage and coupon, and take it to office depot and you should be golden
    Have OD rejected the coupon?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    Have OD rejected the coupon?
    what do u mean? DID they reject it? nope
    Staples now has matched the $100 instant rebate. Just left with a 32gb touchpad for $399 out the door ($100 instant rebate, $100 coupon, tax free holiday in NC).
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    sweet deal. Can we see ur receipt?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    sweet deal. Can we see ur receipt?
    + 1, what he said ^
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    I just called them and they said they wouldn't match the instant rebate; maybe I'll try a different store.

I would definitely buy the 16GB for $299. Has anyone gotten that yet?
    Last edited by innocentbystander; 08/05/2011 at 09:58 AM.
    I didn't have to ask them to match it. It rang up $499 at the register. If you go to their website, you'll see it's listed with the $100 instant rebate now. As for showing my receipt - if I wanted to lie, I could just photoshop the receipt anyways - what's the difference?
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    not saying ur a liar...visual evidence is often just the push people like me who are on the edge need to get off our lazy butts and head over to the store. FWIW, I just called a couple Staples in the Baltimore area and was told none of them carry the 16G version..
    Check this link from staples and also from webosroundup
    HP TouchPad Tablet 9.7" with Wi-Fi, 32GB | StaplesŪ

Just as @dsalonius did, if you can show them the $100 off coupon, 32GB TP can be purchased at $399 + tax!!

HP TouchPad Could be at Cheapest Price *EVER* This Weekend (UPDATED x2) | Featured, News, Sales, TouchPad |webOSroundup
    I went to couple of office max with staples coupon yesterday as there are no staples stores in St.Louis. all office max stores are out of 32 GB. they only had 16GB throught the city. They guy said they were selling quite a few but he wasnt sure of the exact numbers.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I'm kind of low on cash but I don't know if I can can resist a $300 Touchpad from Staples.
    Regular $100 discount is there at other stores like BestBuy, Walmart etc. If they can match Staple's coupon (additional $100), I guess that would also work ...
    Here's your motivation then...The staples I went to sold 16gb versions, but I don't know if they had any in stock or not...

All I know is I'm so glad I didn't use the "Make it right" rebate to get one on the 31st. I was tempted but I thought I'd wait for a while because I don't *need* it right now. But the $200 off and no tax had me at Staples at opening time this morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scored a 16gb.
    I didn't even bother going to Staples since all the 16gb ones were OOS. Instead, printed out the Staples $100 off coupon, went to OD down the street, walked over to the tablet section and made sure that the prices were marked down $100 already (which they were - $399/$499) and asked whether they take Staples coupon. The manager saw that the Product No on the Staples coupon differs from theirs so they went to the Staples website to verify then came back and told me I'm good to go (yeah!). No mention of being in stock or not or anything. I asked to buy two but was told only one was avail so apparently I grabbed the only 16gb one in stock.

The manager was very friendly but kept asking me about buying a two year warranty for $79. I declined and instead picked up a touchstone.

Last edited by laoh; 08/05/2011 at 11:15 AM.
    Hey laoh,

You got Touchstone for $63.32! That is a nice deal! Do you know whether you got it at that price since you bundled it with TP?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast