Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I'm beggining to question whether Russel Brand REALLY has an ostrich running around loose...
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    LOL!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    you mean the touchpad isnt actually translucent? Next you will be telling me russell brand is married to katy perry...
    yeah... that one is still hard to believe. i think it's just a publicity stunt or something... or to make him look manlier

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Next you will be telling me russell brand is married to katy perry...
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    yeah... that one is still hard to believe. i think it's just a publicity stunt or something... or to make him look manlier
    I keep thinking its to improve her public persona...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Yes, this is what I meant. Somebody, somewhere, "Joe Average" may look at it that way.
    I don't know what you mean about taking things too literally, but I don't see anyone named "Joe Average" posting in this thread.

(lol I had to)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you mean the touchpad isnt actually translucent? Next you will be telling me russell brand is married to katy perry...
    You know who Katy Perry is? lol

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I keep thinking its to improve her public persona...
    Who's Katy Perry?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    You know who Katy Perry is? lol

Who's Katy Perry?
    She's definitely sexy... Are you serious though sledge? You dont know who she is?
    lol. ya I know who she is.......can't stand her
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    lol. ya I know who she is.......can't stand her
    Haha, understandable.. That's what I was thinking but you had me worried there for a minute.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12