1.    #1  
    Can someone who has a Touchpad test out the ability to use wordpress and Joomla without it going wonky?

If you need link I can set one of each up.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  2. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    WordPress works great on TP. I use it all the time.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    WordPress works great on TP. I use it all the time.
    Thanks Now to see if anyone has joomla. I just don't want to assume

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I just logged in to one of the joomla website I administor. I was able to log in to the administrator page and front end with no problem. Haven't played much with it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Thanks Now to see if anyone has joomla. I just don't want to assume
    Hmm...I'm running Joomla 1.5.23 on most of my Domains and Joomla Administrator Login does not work. I need to update and test Joomla 1.6 and I'll let you know if that fares better. Sorli...
    I am running the same version of joomla (1.5.23) and am in and out daily no issues.
    IIIxe -> Handera 330 -> Tungsten C -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre-, Pre2 & Touchpad 32

http://about.me/robert.whisler
  7.    #7  
    this is interesting and thank you for all the input.

Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    I wonder if it's more of an issue with the theme used for the Admin area? I've had compatibility issues before with particular themes and mobile devices.
  9.    #9  
    Good Thought on the Theme possibly causing a issue thanks again