Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
Like Tree23Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by KCTraveler View Post
    Many items will restore from your Palm/HP profile such as apps and contacts. To backup files,pictures,music you will need to copy them via USB mode to your computer. Also you could check out a Web OS internals app called Save/Restore. http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...velopment.html
    Useful. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    Could you point me in the direction of how to back things up? I read it early on and forgot which thread it was in
    there are a few things you can do -- have you installed preware? if not then you might look into it
    Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    i would recommend that you purchase the preware homebrew doc app - there is a lot of useful information in there
    so to back up
    1) there is the back up app on the touchpad which should back up alot of your stuff daily to your palm oops excuse me hp webOS profile
    2) in preware under available apps there is save/ restore this will back up a large number of apps (example what level you are on in sparkle)
    3) in preware itself there is the saved package list
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch