Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Running 3.0.2 Skype is not doing so well. I just skype called my an iPhone 4. Audio was working fine but the video was aweful. Video is just a mess and laggy. basically unwatchable. On theiPhone the picture was crystal cleer and smooth.

WTH???

-Gromet
    Apple iPad2 64GB WiFi +3G (Verizon)
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (AT&T)
    Touchpad 32GB WiFi - RETURNED
    Veer 4G - SOLD
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    so your saying that the TP sent out great video and the Ipad sent out bad video??
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    I'm saying that the incoming video from the iPhone was unwatchable on the TP. I'm not sure wether it is an issue witht the TP not handeling the video well or the iPhone4 sending out crap video???

-Gromet
    Apple iPad2 64GB WiFi +3G (Verizon)
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (AT&T)
    Touchpad 32GB WiFi - RETURNED
    Veer 4G - SOLD
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I had a similar issue. I skyped between my TP and my brothers Ipad. We both had great audio but i could not see him well. He could see me fine. Then he switched to a laptop and we both got excellent audio and video. I promptly started to make fun of his iPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    I had a similar issue. I skyped between my TP and my brothers Ipad. We both had great audio but i could not see him well. He could see me fine. Then he switched to a laptop and we both got excellent audio and video. I promptly started to make fun of his iPad.
    +1

It can be especially bad if you are both on the same wifi access point...
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prdamrican View Post
    +1

It can be especially bad if you are both on the same wifi access point...
    we were in different states.
    Yea I've experienced the same. Skype video between my TP and iPhone 4 out of state. Both connected to WiFi, my video was really clear but the iphone was garbled/blotchy, like others have said. Hope there is a fix.
    I tried between the TP and the Ipad 2
    my video was seen by both but I could not see the incoming video from the IPad 2.

Then switched to a computer with Win XP running skype and the TP and got both sound and Video but the video quality coming from the TP was Terrible !

So is this an issue with the TP or with Apple devices?