1.    #1  
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/02/2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: clarified title
    As far as I know it has, although I never experienced this issue. I am however able to remove apps without any problems.

-Toaster
    Does anyone know if that issue with deleting apps on the TouchPad has been resolved? I haven't attempted any deletions yet, just seeing who has.
    I deleted a bunch of apps after the update and everything seems fine so far.
    <<merged>>

The issue wasn't with deleting apps, but just the apps in the launcher. I think I'll wait for a dev to check instead of checking for myself
    hahaha....I was wondering if anyone'd had the courage to find out...
    Funny, wish I'd read that thread a little closer I'd already switched around my launcher apps, but never deleted any of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    <<merged>>

The issue wasn't with deleting apps, but just the apps in the launcher. I think I'll wait for a dev to check instead of checking for myself
    No, it was about deleting apps, not just moving apps in the launcher. I had my SecureStore2 password lists wiped out after installing and removing the HP StorageTab app. I'm wondering if this is working yet too before I take another half day to fill the passwords back in.
    I took the plunge and deleted apps at will after the update. Happy to say no other databases were affected, at least none that have shown up yet. Both SecuStore and pReader were intact after other deletions.

Looks like it's fixed!