Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Has anyone managed to sync their gmail contacts to the TouchPad? I have it set up to sync but none of them are showing up.
    Working fine for me...
    Yep works with no issues here.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Mine works fine.
    I am thinking of getting a Touchpad. Does the gmail sync both ways? Is there a workaround to get the emails in threaded/conversation style?
    yes, syncing works great. Currently no way to thread them other than to use the browser and access them directly on the web.

hopefully palm or a developer is working on that feature.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Currently no way to thread them other than to use the browser and access them directly on the web.
    Unfortunately gmail.com Standard view will not render properly in the webOS browser. I have reported this in both http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-tracking.html and http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-behavior.html threads.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    I finally got my gmail contacts to sync. I had to set up my gmail account as an Exchange account and manually enter the server and domain. For some reason it would not work when I set it up as a google account.
    BigCTM... My google contacts will not sync either. What was the domain and server setting you used?