1.    #1  
    So, i've been trying to update my touchpad, but the update app keeps saying "unable to connect. Try again later". I tried doctoring it, but still nothing. I tried using the 3.0.2 doctor, but it won't even recognize that my touchpad is plugged in to the computer. Is there something i can do to fix this?
    i am having the same issue
    There are a lot of people trying. Do not use Dr..... Just try again.
    Devices

-WiFi HP TouchPad 32GB, July 2011 (Day 1)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by de_great View Post
    There are a lot of people trying. Do not use Dr..... Just try again.

I've used the update app a few times in the week before the update was pushed out, and i had the same result. i've been trying all today, and still the same result, before and after the doctor.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I also tried to update at least 10 x last night. Then late last night it said it was installing and rebooted. I thought I was in the clear but woke up to original build. My clue was no calculator or clock. The update still says it is trying to download but failed 3x this morning. Are there that many people still downloading now or should I be considering other problems. I dont want to doctor yet and have to reinstall my apps. Any thoughts?
    It is possible that the Touchpad is no longer associated to your profile.

When you log in to www.palm.com/profile is your touchpad still listed there?
    Devices

-WiFi HP TouchPad 32GB, July 2011 (Day 1)
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I noticed that it kept failing for me unless I kept the touchpad awake during the entire process (e.g. Letting the screen go black meant the process paused/stopped)
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    thanks for reply. Yes my tp is there.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by de_great View Post
    It is possible that the Touchpad is no longer associated to your profile.

When you log in to www.palm.com/profile is your touchpad still listed there?
    It's listed, yeah. I just keep getting(almost instantly) "Unable to connect. Try again later." I think i'll wait till a day off and doctor it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    it actually fails download before screen turns dark. Maybe i'll try to reboot before trying update again.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    actually switching to work wifi rather than home did the trick. Maybe issue with cable modem provider? Throttling issue? The download progress bar never moved at home and failed > 15 times. The progress at work was smooth.