Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
    it's the same for Germany, also still july.
    Check post #33 for status.

<<threads merged>>
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Check post #33 for status.

<<threads merged>>
    Yes I get that there's an issue and they're working on it but but what is the problem and do they have an update or any idea how long it will take to fix.

I see someone has started a thread about UK pricing, I really do not want to be a problem but I spent 400 on this thing and it seems that Europe and Canada are playing second fiddle to just about everything to do with it, I even have to change to the symbol tab on the keyboard to find a on the UK purchased unit!
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by letstalk View Post
    even have to change to the symbol tab on the keyboard to find a on the UK purchased unit!
    I don't. Try holding on the 4 key.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by letstalk View Post
    Yes I get that there's an issue and they're working on it but but what is the problem and do they have an update or any idea how long it will take to fix.

I see someone has started a thread about UK pricing, I really do not want to be a problem but I spent 400 on this thing and it seems that Europe and Canada are playing second fiddle to just about everything to do with it, I even have to change to the symbol tab on the keyboard to find a on the UK purchased unit!
    You have some nerve saying Canada and Europe are playing second fiddle when we just became third. If you notice now Americans will get a $50.00 app credit for early adopters.

So this Canuck and You Brits and Europeans are below what you imagine! )-:

I can still take this back getting tempted. My daughter wants a tablet as well. Maybe just get us both a product that will not force me to use their printers and their phones to print or connect. I do like this Tablet but, well you know. Even I like to have my ego stroked once and a while.

Have a great day mate.
    lol well that put us in our place then.

My day is just ending but I hope you have a good one
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    it's the same for Germany, also still july.
    Same in Mexico, and also no kindle or HP Movie Store
    now updated to August for me as a UK user
    Thanks for the heads up fubber.

How's about the rest Canada, Germany and Mexico, cq cq come in over?
    nope nothing in Canada

still missing pivot, HP movie store, kindle, and $50 credit.
    I have Kindle Beta through Impostah, works just like my regular kindle pretty much. No credit yet, haven't check pivot. As for movie store.. well axxo movies is my movie store.. Lol.
    sledge007 likes this.
    My Pivot edition was updated to August this morning (UK activated).. Indeed still missing Kindle and Moviestore...
    Finally updated to August! All apps are available so they are making a different Pivot for each country
    Canada FINALLY makes THE list!!! The 9th....better late than never but let's get it together for next month!
    No August Pivot, no Kindle, no Moviestore in Germany.
    Yep lets.

I also installed a couple of the apps from August Pivot
    7Digital looks like it may take some of my cash in the not to distant future.
    HA, there it is - August Pivot for Germany released!

This is a really big edition of Pivot, a lot to read...lots of apps showed. Including Homebrew Documentation. Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Canada FINALLY makes THE list!!! The 9th....better late than never but let's get it together for next month!
    ?? I never got it...
    nm apparently its there. After a while the screen went grey then after a relaunch it worked
    pivot is pretty sweet. I enjoyed that read. Ended up bookmarking 7 apps (btw way, don't know if you can bookmark in the other platforms but its really handy) and its great for developers too
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast