Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
    Not downloading in the UK yet either but then we still don't have the kindle app!
    Not downloading in the UK yet but then we still don't appear to have the kindle app!
    howi likes this.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Anyone notice how the cover photo is different for either landscape or portrait viewing? It's subtle, but thoughtful.
    Still on July in the UK !
    Quote Originally Posted by thetman View Post
    Still on July in the UK !
    This is really weird. I'm still on July too. Doesn't make any sense. (Yes, offcourse I'm on 3.0.2.)
    July here in Canada, as well, but we have short summers anyway.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    10% into August, and still on July issue.

Maybe they are busy working on a UK specific version.......
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    July here in Canada, as well, but we have short summers anyway.

Spoken like a true Canuck ;-) So maybe this means we will get an extended summer???

Because I am still in July as well.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Nah, I'm sure someone just forgot to tick the right boxes when they were deploying it. They'll probably only realise when they are sorting out September's issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by letstalk View Post
    Not downloading in the UK yet but then we still don't appear to have the kindle app!
    I feel your pain. Germany is still " July" and still no Kindle.
    Devices

-WiFi HP TouchPad 32GB, July 2011 (Day 1)
    I'm in Canada, and still don't see the August Pivot update. Also not happy that i they haven't make the Kindle and movie store apps available to Canadians.
    Have HP forgotten that there is more than US? Still no August Pivot here in the UK. (17.20 August 4th) Never mind, it's absence will probably save me money (no Scottish jokes, please)
    It's coming folks, please just give us some time while we work on this issue.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Don't mind waiting for the August issue, as long as it will come the UK way sometime for sure.
    I' m more anxious not getting the Kindle app in the UK catalog. I'm really looking out for that..Can anybody of the HP guys here give me information on this please? Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    So there's an issue. Ok, no problem, thanks for letting us know.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Its August 6th yet whenever I open up the app catalog it still thinks its July. When is Canada going to get Pivot? Its getting irritating, really was expecting this on the 1st
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Mine as well. I think somebody forgot to turn off the switch for Canadians eh
    you running 3.0.2?
    Yes I am running 3.0.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Could we have a little more information on why it's not here what the issue is?

I'm starting to feel like a forgotten cousin, I read the Pre central news this morning and nearly everything is rosy, with updates and August Pivot, the $50 credit for early adopters to make up for USA discounting I'd bet this is also only for the US?

Still no Kindle app in Europe and the really frustrating thing is nothing official from HP on why, how or when any of these things might be resolved!

And while I'm in the mood for a rant why can't we have forward and back buttons on the qwerty keyboard as I have Hommer like fingers and trying to hit the text where I want the cursor to go when editing is really FRUSTRATING!
    emcclem likes this.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast