Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  • 1 Post By etphoto
  1.    #1  
    One whole month of not having that awful notification, and right after I download 3.0.2, I get TMC after I had 15 cards open! I'll upload screen shot. Anybody else?
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Strange. The Pre+ could have like 50 cards open.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    i have a problem: not enough cards

still no TP for me
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

LordSecksie likes this.
    Too many cards error messages are never going to completely go away. I'm more interested in what you can consistently reproduce versus one offs..
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    I have 6000+ contacts. When loaded in 3.0, I got TMC's and then app database almost full, then full with restart. Hardbeatz, will 3.0.2 help with this. I am currently not loading most of my contacts as a fix for now.

BLIIP
    I am getting that message after only 5 or 6 cards open!
    I got it after watching previous episodes of the big bang theory on cbs.com. It was the only card open.

I resolved it with a restart tho. And I continued to watch episodes. I cannot reproduce it.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Got it last night after the 3.0.2 update with 10-15 cards open and watching a flash video (allegedly) http://twitpic.com/60mv87. the strange thing is that it went away, and never came back or affected performance at all...
    I received the first TMC error of my webOS career (starting with a launch day Pre Plus on Verizon) this morning. I had four cards open and, even after closing two of them (leaving only email and calendar open), I still couldn't open new apps.

A reboot solved the issue and I haven't received the error again today.
    I might be jinxing myself, but I have never had the TMC error message.

ET
    estebancam likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I might be jinxing myself, but I have never had the TMC error message.

ET
    Me too. The Pre+ I had never had a problem with TMC. I tried once to get it to happen just to see what it was. I got tired of opening stuff after about 30 or so cards.

-Suntan
    It happens sometimes. Its probably just the phone processing something and taking up a lot of memory for a split second and opening even one card in that time will give you the message. But it shouldn't keep on happening continually.
    I noticed my memory today on 3.0.2 was in the 900's and after a reboot its in the 400-500 range. I didnt have any apps open. Daily resets = your friend just like palm pre did I guess.
    Got one this morning.

Had a 6MB pdf-file open, a youtube-music video playing in the background, and 3 different websites open.

Then the browser stopped fully rendering the pages, kept them blurry and while trying to get the websites readable, I got the TMC error.

Trying to reproduce this within the next days...