1.    #1  
    scrolling up/down YouTube favorites brings up annoying message your list is empty..use this button to add videos or load a diff list. Seems like if you scroll down it pops up..it doesn't if you scroll up..why such things are not tested and verified..iPad doesn't have such issues..usually.

Has anybody experienced the above? this is really irritating me...

Thanks
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    my YouTube videos are very laggy now...the picture seems delayed compared to their voices...

edit: restarting the touchpad fixed it.
    Last edited by mariolive7; 08/01/2011 at 09:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    scrolling up/down YouTube favorites brings up annoying message your list is empty..use this button to add videos or load a diff list. Seems like if you scroll down it pops up..it doesn't if you scroll up..why such things are not tested and verified..iPad doesn't have such issues..usually.

Has anybody experienced the above? this is really irritating me...

Thanks
    Yes, I experienced this as well. It didn't bother me too much because it disappears so quickly, but it should be fixed.
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopin View Post
    Yes, I experienced this as well. It didn't bother me too much because it disappears so quickly, but it should be fixed.
    Thanks for the confirmation. This confirms some of the things are pushed out without extensive testing.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Yes, I experienced this as well and i cant see videos as well i only get a black screem and doesnt play the video. help please
    IMO the TP - Youtube user experience is horrible.. I get so mad trying ot use it I just don't anymore. I could sit for hours on the ipad youtube app and just watch away.. maybe its a good thing
    For me, youtube videos aren't playing at all, now.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    No issues here at all, just watched Captain America trailer in 720p.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    My YouTube isn't working also but all the other sites with flash I tried worked .
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Ok I fixed mine clear cookies and cache.
    Clearing your website cookies and cache worked for me as well.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by WaleE View Post
    Clearing your website cookies and cache worked for me as well.
    Did it just fix the issue of able to play YT video or did it also clear the annoying scrolling message list message? I didn't have the issue with playing YT videos. Thanks
    FWIW, I just read in another thread where some of the new experimental kernels caused a problem with youtube playback. If you're running one of these you might try reverting back the the Palm kernel and see what happens.
    My Youtube experience has been flawless. Granted I haven't overclocked, nor do I use Youtube alot. (Mostly just the Winnie the Pooh trailer for my daughter.) On another note, after the update, I tried Hulu and Amazon Prime and both were smooth as butter on my first attempts. Previously Hulu was practically unusable and Amazon Prime had quite a few Hiccups. These experiences may have just been coincidental or flukes, but the video rendering on these sites was the one thing after the update that I was most pleased with.