Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By sledge007
  • 1 Post By jetsetter883
  • 2 Post By HardBeatZ
  1.    #1  
    So HP........when can we expect the next update?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/01/2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: fixed title
    prefab and Stevesrjr86 like this.
    Next update should be 2.2 for my Veer.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    it should be 2.1 on my vzw pre2
    Next update should be the US Pre 3 release!!!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    disagree. it really should be 1.4.5.1 for my sprint pre
  6.    #6  
    you can "make-it-right" by updating my Pre- to a Pre 3
    enjoying the update so far, but wondering if Touchpad will ever have full GPU acceleration in the browser for that super smooth iOS-style navigation.
    nyquistjack likes this.
    Since we've gone through all the available webOS devices, let's get back to the TouchPad. After all, this is a TouchPad forum.

(Oh sorry, I forgot to mention the Pixi.)
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    that's why I'm getting the pre 3 on att. Verizon is horrible with updates and with Enyo support coming I don't want to miss out...
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    LOL .....

back on topic, almost time to get out of the office, head home and install this update
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    enjoying the update so far, but wondering if Touchpad will ever have full GPU acceleration in the browser for that super smooth iOS-style navigation.
    definitely a big improvement, but not quite buttery smooth. I noticed a big improvement in the apps with an embedded browser like facebook and need for feeds
    Let me put on my PRPRPR $hat$ $and$ $let$ $you$ $know$ $when$ $the$ $next$ $update$ $is$ $coming$ $out$...

oh wait...I decided I wasn't going to do that...
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    prefab and Scott L like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Let me put on my PRPRPR $hat$ $and$ $let$ $you$ $know$ $when$ $the$ $next$ $update$ $is$ $coming$ $out$...

oh wait...I decided I wasn't going to do that...
    It's coming out...in the fullness of time, right?