• 2 Post By mariolive7
  • 2 Post By FenrirWolf
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Have the day off, then start on the Pre3, OK
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Absolutely.
    yea... Good first update..now release the pre3 and other new products to keep growing the ecosystem
    merlin29 and Rnp like this.
    Thanks for taking the time to get it right
    Coming from Android, I am sick of feeling things are rushed just to be first. P.S.- if you ever decide to license out to Samsung, don't let them <<mod delete>> with the OS!
    Last edited by bevcraw; 08/01/2011 at 07:26 PM. Reason: language
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Just received it in uk, 00.30. Well done HP, now bring pre 3 phone here, glad I bought it better than android and update arrived on time, ex XOOM owner they are still waiting.
    Definitely seeing improvements in speed on my TP. Keyboard is more responsive, browsing is faster. Music player still needs some work but better than the previous version. Thanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Have the day off, then start on the Pre3, OK
    I pray there is a TTS and text sharing update coming to the Veer b4 the Pre 3 is released.
    the performance is now on par with the best devices. If only hp had this ready for launch, think the reviews (and initial sales) would have been much better.
    I have to say the browser improvements exceeded my expectations. A few sites I frequent weren't working very well but now they're far better.

Just need to solve a few more bumps on the road and I'll be able to use this thing everywhere I can go on my laptop!
    sorli and Rnp like this.
    the browser feels better, but the acid test still says 92. Not that I really care, just saying. This browser is GREAT I think.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Yeah this is a great step forward.
    Thank you HP.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    So would everyone say this update did what they wanted?