1.    #1  
    According to engadget, see article here: PhoneGap 1.0 lets devs write apps for seven platforms (video) -- Engadget

PhoneGap 1.0 allows developers to develop for multiple OS platforms all at once. Given that I'm not a developer, I'm not sure how useful this news or PhoneGap procedure is, but if it works, it could mean a lot more development for WebOS!
    All for One and One for All!
    HP had PhoneGap give a presentation at their NY Developer day, back in Nov. 2010...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Also Marmalade looks like an interesting SDK (previously called AirPlay) which creates projects for multiple platforms including WebOS, am looking into it now as used it before when was called AirPlay.

Marmalade SDK Download - Marmalade
    GLBasic does this too. Supported formats include -

webOS
    iPhone
    Android
    pc
    Wiz
    GP2X
    Linux
    ppc - WinCE
    XBox
    OSX
    Pandora
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Nice and great looking website and interface. Not familiar with their offerings, but I'll certainly take a look and see what they have to offer. Thanks, Sorli...
    I looked into PhoneGap but the big problems were a limited API and it doesn't actually produce native code. It produces a web control with HTML/CSS/Javascript.

I decided to use Appcelerator Titanium which produces native Android and iOS code (it does Blackberry too; however I haven't messed with that). I converted my webOS app Quick Post to Android using Titanium and am now making a few changes to get it working on iOS. Titanium uses pure Javascript (no HTML).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Which one GLBASIC or Marmalade?