Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 LastLast
Like Tree334Likes
    woooooo....
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    It's now unpacking!! Closer and closer...
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Downloading slowly. I should get it faster since I'm only a few miles away from their HQ. ;-)
    1/4 of an inch before it finished unpacking
    NC downloading it now...
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    This is why we try not to communicate things publicly. Everyone complains that we don't communicate and don't announce updates product launches etc. We announce stuff then we get our feet held to the fire when we are unable to meet that (regardless of the reason).

The fact of the matter is the update was as Richard stated slated to go out early this morning, however it didn't turn out to be possible for other reasons which I'm not going to go into.

The whole point is what is to be expected? Palm HP gets backlash when we don't communicate things, but we get the same backlash when we do communicate. This has given me serious thought into never going into Public Relations...
    the problem is not communication or lack thereof..it is about what is being communicated..dont promise what you cant deliver...this is no diff than setting earnings target and then not meet them...it is all about managing expectations...and I hope HP does better in future.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Please give it a rest... the update is here!!!!!
    Woo! Downloading... This is going to feel like a long wait. It's so close I can taste it. *licks touchpad*
    Unpacking 3.0.2.68
    Please give it a rest... the update is here now. Patience is a virtue

Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    the problem is not communication or lack thereof..it is about what is being communicated..dont promise what you cant deliver...this is no diff than setting earnings target and then not meet them...it is all about managing expectations...and I hope HP does better in future.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You need a hug, right?
    a simple thanks would suffice.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Verifying 3.0.2 68
    Wow.... This is a really small update!

I hope it really fixes things!
    OY!!!!! My battery was too low to install the update!! I was trying to do this at work and now have to run home!
    quit hogging the servers for sakes
    downloading right now, in NC.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    ok so following the comments - it downloads, unpacks, verifies - does it give you an option to NOT install when that is done, or does it install immediately?

just curious, mine is downloading... Thanks Clarice
    ok I'm downloading mine now
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Unpacking 3.0.2.69
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Unpacking...how long does this take?