Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree334Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    I just removed all my patches to be safe.
    Same. only had a few...
    Motorola Startac-> Motorola RAZR -> Motorola RAZR V3 -> Blackberry Curve -> Blackberry Bold -> Iphone 3G -> Iphone 3GS -> Palm Pre -> Blackerry Bold 2 -> Iphone 4 -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer
    <<threads merged>>
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Pacific. 3 hours behind the East Coast.

So 9am PST = 17:00 GMT - A couple of hours wait at least, I guess
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    As I read it on the homepage, 3.0.2 will include calculator and clock apps. Did the TP seriously launch without these functions?
    wow... u mean the enterprise version of a tablet don't even have a decent calculator?

no wonder nothing else works like it. i cannot envisage who else is so **** to try this stunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by apollo_sg View Post
    wow... u mean the enterprise version of a tablet don't even have a decent calculator?

no wonder nothing else works like it. i cannot envisage who else is so **** to try this stunt.
    you mean like playbook with no email app

or ios with no calculator app

or ios with no clock app
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apollo_sg View Post

iPad has no stock caculator. Do you think enterprise users are going to be using a caculator on a tablet? No. I'm going to be using my BA II Plus like everyone else I know. Stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    iPad has no stock caculator. Do you think enterprise users are going to be using a caculator on a tablet? No. I'm going to be using my BA II Plus like everyone else I know. Stop it.
    +1

@agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    IGNTNUNLMTD likes this.
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    OMG, the OTA update is a day late. This is so ridiculous and unbelievable. I can't believe HP is still in business playing these shenanigans. This was promised to be delivered by last month/yesterday. I'm selling my Touchpad right now. I'm not taking this abuse any more. For real, HP probably didn't even fix every single bug reported on the forum with the update. And where's my slingbox app and Netflix streaming? If Netflix and Slingbox aren't in this OTA
    I'm done with HP! You hear me DONE!
    Such frustration. I hope you weren't serious.

BTW...check your updates.
    NNJ
    The topic of this thread is a report that the update is imminent. Enough of the twitter discussion and personal comments about other members, please.

Thread cleaned.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Just got my TouchPad yesterday. Will the update work as on the phones; i.e., will there be a notification at the top (vs the bottom on the phone) saying the update is available? Of, if we are impatient, can we go to the System Updates Patch to see if there are updates or does 3.0 do it differently?

Looking forward to the imminent roll out of webOS 3.0.2.
    I haven't had spontaneous reboots either. I've done multiple Luna restarts myself trying to get rid of the laginess.
    good thing I'm working a half day.
    I really do feel for the update junkies.. At least Microsoft pushes out useless updates frequently so they can get their fix.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    What is "EPR"?
    Why is it not recommended to accept updates within the first 24 hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Why is it not recommended to accept updates within the first 24 hours?
    Some people will install the update as soon as it is available. If there are any problems with the update, we'll find out very quickly. Others wait until there is a little information available about the specifics of the update before they install.
    Quote Originally Posted by hankbuddy View Post
    What is "EPR"?
    Emergency patch recovery:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ml#post2083358
    Well i'm on Mountain time, so far no update yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyallj View Post
    Such frustration. I hope you weren't serious.

BTW...check your updates.
    I think he was being sarcastic with all the whining and crying and freaking out yesterday
    @myDrpC @swdathp @mpt45 @webosdev @hp @palm @joshuatopolsky

It's in the pipeline… starting to roll out this morning.

Hoping for a knock out of the park and soon
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.