Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree334Likes
    Oops. Missed that he said every 2 hours. Just thought he was just saying ocassional reboots.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffGr View Post
    Every 2 hours? I would say you might want to at least consider doing a doctor. I do get occasional random reboots, but nowhere near that frequent. In fact, it is far from even being a daily occurrence on mine.

-Jeff
    Had mine since 6/30 and experienced 2 maybe 3 random reboots in that time, 32 days.

Yes you should doctor it if every 2 hours it is rebooting.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    If you paid all that money to be an early adopter youve earned the right to complain....i guess...
    yes they are working on it as richard kerris says....it will be here soon. Webos 3.0 is a new Os and new code (enyo) even though it looks same as our phones....with new code = new bugs to squash.
    Just a bit of fun...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carman16 View Post
    Are random reboots every 2 hours on a TP common? Should i do a doctor? I just got mine today...
    Off-topic, but carman. When I had my TouchPad I had reboots. But they settled down, and now I rarely ever have them. When you first have your TouchPad it does a lot of syncing data slowly in the background. When that process is over, it's MUCH better.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    This is the thread to announce you are downloading webOS 3.0.2

Let us know how you get on, and how long it takes, etc.

Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    phone apps set logging to minimal improves speed and stability ##logs#

best kept secret for TP. Mines awesome fast n stable
    think i will pass and rest one corner and let the other curse and swear first. if tat does nt happen then i will wipe off the dust and do the loading.
  10.    #310  
    How about we wait until it's actually released?
    ah sith lord. i can see your confidence is as high as mine...
    thanks to Richard Kerrin et al for keeping us in the loop.

Some of us do understand how hard your people are working - all we need to know is you are doing your best.
    I missed the part where you are downloading the update.
    ive had mine for a little after launch and only 1 reboot so far
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    yes they are working on it as richard kerris says....it will be here soon. Webos 3.0 is a new Os and new code (enyo) even though it looks same as our phones....with new code = new bugs to squash.
    Plz define new OS, cause it's called webOS for a reason.
    This thread only reminds me that there is no update yet to download...makes me sad =/
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    How about we wait until it's actually released?
    Don't we used to have an anticipation thread?
    and I'm a little disappointed that I dont have a 3.02 update (or any update for that matter) on my touchpad yet. Can't even blame this on a carrier.

Its quite bad, I've been checking with an ever increasing frequency and I keep being disappointed. Earlier today when the app catalog and the update app were both saying try again later I got excited. Now I'm just mildly disappointed.

If HP comes out and says something like they did with 10 days and end of the month I would really REALLY like them to stick to it. Am I surprised they didnt, no. Am I going to return my touchpad because it didnt come, no. But I like updates, loved on the original pre that they came every few months and kept adding features and improving the device and I want that back with my touchpad.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I tweeted the following 2 tweets about 15 minutes ago:

@swdathp @richardkerris @webosdev @HP @palm I know I'm one of many who's extremely disappointed in your blown timeframe for our OTA update!

@swdathp @richardkerris @webosdev @HP @palm I sure hope we get an explanation come tomorrow of why you failed on this.. Silence is worse!

Richard Kerris responded with these 2 tweets:

@mpt45 @swdathp @webosdev @hp @palm people ARE working on it. In QA... Late nights.

@mpt45 @swdathp @webosdev @hp @palm not being silent, being and working. Thanks for your support.
    Lol, of course they are, still, so much for the Jul update.

Just stop promising undeliverable things next time, make everybody's life easier.
    Let's keep it on topic, please. This thread is about the awaited update. Please search for the appropriate thread to post your other questions. Thanks.