1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

Played around with the Touchpad at a BestBuy earlier today, I got a very bad impression with the calendar app and wanted to ask you if it is normal that it took 4-5 seconds for it to load all the appointments?

So basically, you start the application up and come to monthly view of all your appointments, if you then decided to swipe and look at the next month it swipes smoothly but then takes 4-5 seconds to fill in all your appointments for that month. If you try swiping to another month during the update period it lags and goes crazy, but if u wait for it to load then all is fine again.

Is this normal?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarto View Post
    Hi everyone,

Played around with the Touchpad at a BestBuy earlier today, I got a very bad impression with the calendar app and wanted to ask you if it is normal that it took 4-5 seconds for it to load all the appointments?

So basically, you start the application up and come to monthly view of all your appointments, if you then decided to swipe and look at the next month it swipes smoothly but then takes 4-5 seconds to fill in all your appointments for that month. If you try swiping to another month during the update period it lags and goes crazy, but if u wait for it to load then all is fine again.

Is this normal?

Thanks!
    This is normal for demo touchpads. My touchpad takes maybe a second to load my appointments.
    once the touchpad has synced up and it is running completely tight (1 day or so) the calendar and all other apps come up quickly.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch