Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Can the TP connect to more than one bluetooth device simultaniously? I get mine tomorrow and I just can't wait. Im thinking it would be great to have a Pre 2 (which I am also getting soon) hooked into bluetooth, also with the keyboard, and a bluetooth earpiece. I figure it will probably only do 1 at a time though.
    I saw on post here in the past couple of weeks in which the member talked about using bluetooth headphone and bluetooth keyboard at the same time.
    I don't think it'll connect to more than one device at a time, but you never know until you try. What I do know is that it seems to have a very solid connection to my bluetooth hifi! Great sound quality a no impact on performance! Only issue I'm finding is to seems to freeze for a minute or so sometimes when the screen turns off. Not sure if this is due to the bluetooth, but fingers crossed it's something they've addressed in the update!
    The TouchPad can, as every other bluetooth master, connect to more than one bluetooth device at the same time. This functionality is build in deep into the bluetooth standard... of course there are limitations, especially in bandwith. Don't expect the device to stream A2DP-Audio to more than one audio sink. But a keyboard and a headset at the same time should not be a problem.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I've tried to pair up my Droid phone and the TP, with no success. In fact, the TP doesn't even see the droid. I've paired the droid to several other devices with no problems. Will the TP only pair up with another WebOS phone device?

thanks